Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NDJoan[_3_]
Forum: Needlework January 12th 18, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Happy Birthday to -

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 12:30:28 PM UTC-6, Shirley wrote:

What a lovely surprise. Yes I am 82 today and I look at RCTN everyday.

So sorry this is late but we had a storm today so I was...
Forum: Needlework July 4th 14, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Independence Day

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I hope you all have a great time celebrating!

And a belated Happy July 1st to our Canadian friends, too!

Joan
Forum: Needlework May 31st 14, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Dang! I missed it!

Sorry, Karen, I missed your birthday, sooooo,

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Kaaareeenn,
Haaappyyyy belated...
Forum: Needlework January 4th 13, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Early birthday wishes, for once!

Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa...
Forum: Needlework March 20th 12, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
PatP needs computer help

I got this plea from Pat yesterday:
Please do you think you could post a message to the group and ask any of my friends on there to email me so I have their email addresses? I can`t load my OE...
Forum: Needlework March 20th 12, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Nativity pics uploaded!

On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 5:27:27 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:

Joan, your posts are not wrapping correctly, perhaps one of your
settings has been changed ?

Google groups has changed their...
Forum: Needlework March 14th 12, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Nativity pics uploaded!

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 6:54:25 AM UTC-6, Ellice K. wrote:

My question, exactly! Great work. I've seen them done in a tryptych,
framed as one with multiple mat cut-outs, as ornaments, and...
Forum: Needlework March 14th 12, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Nativity pics uploaded!

On Monday, March 5, 2012 9:38:35 PM UTC-6, Sharon wrote:

Wow, that is a lot of work Joan and you certainly did a beautiful
job. Now how do you finish this - stand
alone figures or all put...
Forum: Needlework March 14th 12, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
PatP needs computer help

Pat got a new computer with Outlook and Windows7 and is having a terrible time accessing the ng. I've suggested eternalseptember, since I know many of you are on that and have had no troubles. Are...
Forum: Needlework March 6th 12, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Nativity pics uploaded!

I've uploaded all the pics of my Nativity set and a hardanger piece to Webshots and rctnp for anyone who'd like to take a look.

Here's the link for...
Forum: Needlework February 29th 12, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
VOT For dog lovers

On Feb 24, 9:00*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

I have posted one, but it is of an exhausted boy...

He looks like a cutie! I will be awaiting more.....

Joan
Forum: Needlework February 24th 12, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
A Finish and a start and an ARRRGHHHH!

On Feb 23, 11:12*pm, Liz from Humbug wrote:

P.S. *I think I found a free chart on the internet for a flourishy
type alphabet that will work with the picture of the horse's...
Forum: Needlework February 22nd 12, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
VOT For dog lovers

On Feb 19, 9:05*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

Forum: Needlework February 22nd 12, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Floss storage

Cheryl, you were asking about floss storage a while back. For those
of us who use the parts cabinets, here's the ultimate system!

http://tinyurl.com/6px69kq

Joan
Forum: Needlework February 17th 12, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
OT - Car Keys

On Feb 11, 6:52*am, Bruce wrote:
Talk about a SENIOR moment! *Funny.....been there, done that
Several days ago as I left a meeting at our church, I desperately...
Forum: Needlework February 17th 12, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
A Finish and a start and an ARRRGHHHH!

On Feb 16, 5:50*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:

Congrats! *No doubt you'll be so thrilled to have them finish finished -
don't stop now....

Oh, I won't!!! I *will* get them done...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 12, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
A Finish and a start and an ARRRGHHHH!

The finish:
On Feb. 4 I finally, Finally, *FINALLY* have finished stitching the
infamous Nativity set!!!! (Well, with one caveat: there are supposed
to be tassels on the camels' bridles but I won't...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 12, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
VOT..a new member to the family

On Feb 4, 7:07*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
This afternoon Jack came from his previous family...

I *knew* he'd end up staying with you!!!! lolol

Will post pictures soon...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 12, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
one of those questions - how do you store

On Feb 3, 12:57*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:

The bigger drawers are tall enough for the Kreinik spools to stand
upright so you can see the numbers. *They are also big enough...
Forum: Needlework February 2nd 12, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
one of those questions - how do you store

On Jan 30, 2:45*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
your Mill Hill Beads
anything that doesn't come in a skein/hank of fiber = the spools, the
bobbins etc.....

Cheryl - in the...
Forum: Needlework February 2nd 12, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
Monica Ferris on youtube

On Jan 30, 2:42*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

But Joan - DS is a "man" now and doesn't do hockey camp

Oh, that's right...he's in college now! Dang! They grow up so fast!

Forum: Needlework February 2nd 12, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
What are you stitching/knitting

On Jan 30, 4:34*pm, Liz from Humbug wrote:

The "reading" tabletopper can be found at: http://www.dutchtreat.com/
catalog/dtn069.htm

Ooo, I like that!

Alison is the one for...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 12, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
ATTN: Sewgirls readers, SEWGIRLS IS BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

Sewgirls is STEALING posts from newsgroups and posting them on their
own site and on Twitter. This is BREAKING COPYRIGHT LAWS and is
ILLEGAL! Do you *really* want to be part of this ILLEGAL group? ...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 12, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
ATTN: Sewgirls readers, SEWGIRLS IS BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

Sewgirls is STEALING posts from newsgroups and posting them on their
own site and on Twitter. This is BREAKING COPYRIGHT LAWS and is
ILLEGAL! Do you *really* want to be part of this ILLEGAL group? ...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 12, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By NDJoan[_3_]
For the needlepointers

On Jan 28, 3:12*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 1/28/2012 1:33 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 1/28/12 11:32 AM, NDJoan wrote:
When I clicked on Google's doodle this...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45