Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rosemar
Forum: Needlework September 25th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Rosemar
NOT OFF TOPIC - are they nuts

On Sep 25, 4:24*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 9/25/2010 2:43 PM, Olwyn.Mary wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I understand getting a reasonable price for your work and...
Forum: Needlework August 1st 10, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Rosemar
ISO....again :)

On Aug 1, 1:10*pm, Cathy from KY in CA wrote:
On Jul 31, 2:27*pm, Lynoth wrote:

This one is a little more general. *One of my friends is an Army...
Forum: Needlework May 12th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 20
Posted By Rosemar
Sit on Frame?

If you use a scroll frame, take a length of yarn and tie it into a
circle. Then twist it once into a figure eight. Put a loop over each
of the knobs on the top of the frame and the "X" at the...
Forum: Yarn May 24th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Rosemar
My First Faux Polo Top Image

If I were to try to copy that, I would look for a pattern for a basic
jewel neck cardigan with set in sleeves for the stitch count and
armhole shaping. Done in the 2x2 rib, it will be more...
Forum: Yarn March 12th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Rosemar
Snoods/Hair nets

Who is alive today to say that a crochet snood pattern from the 1940's
is NOT the same as one from the 1860's?
Forum: Yarn March 9th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 49
Posted By Rosemar
Knitting Rules! by Stephanie Pearl Mcphee

Stephanie delivers the message with humor. After reading the section
on sock construction., I understand how to make them without referring
to a pattern.
Forum: Needlework January 16th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Rosemar
Book on Bayeaux Tapestry

ellice wrote:
I was browsing in B&N yesterday to relieve post-dentist traumatic stress
syndrome (and wait to be able to drive further than the 1/2 mnile from the
dentist to B&N) and came upon...
Forum: Yarn January 10th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Rosemar
McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

What was the brand yarn called for in the pattern? It might have also
been issued by the yarn company in another book.
Forum: Yarn August 14th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 28
Posted By Rosemar
Preconceptions

Wooly, I'd say that the teacher received a long overdue lesson in
"Diversity"