Showing results 1 to 25 of 170
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: desert quilter
Forum: Quilting July 10th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By desert quilter
Machine quilting novice

At this point quilting is the least favorite part of the project for
me too. (Well, I do enjoy hand-quilting, but like to do more than one
project every 3 years--I'm very slow at handquilting). ...
Forum: Quilting July 10th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By desert quilter
Machine quilting novice

On Jul 9, 5:47 pm, Sandy wrote:
In article ,
"Michelle C" wrote:

You can do that type of work on...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By desert quilter
nearing a happy dance

On Apr 13, 10:31 am, "Ms P" wrote:
I got two quilt tops finished yesterday. I'm going to quilt the one for my
grandson since the quilter I use is booking clear into...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By desert quilter
Happy Dance!

On Apr 13, 3:06 pm, "Donna in NE La." wrote:
Oops! Wrong link--that was the "Family" album I just added. Here is the link
to the...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By desert quilter
I don't like it! - Not OT

On Apr 6, 12:50 am, "Heather in WestOz" wrote:
Hi again,
Its Heather from West OZ here, coming out of lurkdom with a problem I'm sure
some of you have had sometime.
Forum: Quilting April 6th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 39
Posted By desert quilter
Rejoining the group

On Apr 5, 2:18 pm, TerriLee in WA wrote:
After being without ng access for what seems like forever, I've
decided to just use Google for a while. Seems like it's easier...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By desert quilter
OT OT OT-if ya dont like OT then hit delete now

On Apr 4, 1:31 pm, "nzlstar*" wrote:
i emailed both of you, connie and michelle and both were
returned.
yes i did fix the addys where needed.
i was hoping to just...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By desert quilter
OT OT OT-if ya dont like OT then hit delete now

On Apr 3, 7:54 pm, "SewVeryCreative"
wrote:
Jeanne was the one using "OT" in her posts ... I'm the one that didn't. I
marked the post "PING: nzlstar*" thinking that...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By desert quilter
OT OT OT-if ya dont like OT then hit delete now

On Apr 2, 3:07 pm, "nzlstar*" wrote:
due to popular opinion i'm going to take my troubles back
where i wanted to keep them in the first place so as not to
bother folks...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By desert quilter
Quilt finished...HURRAY!

On Apr 3, 3:09 pm, Carole-Retired and Loving It
wrote:
I've finally finished my king-sized string quilt - free-motion quilted
on domestic machine, bound (with...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By desert quilter
Two New Babies

On Mar 23, 10:14 am, "Mika" wrote:
Woohoo!!! We welcomed our 5th grandchild, 4th grandson, this week and can't
wait to get pics of him. DD doesn't have a digital camera...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By desert quilter
How is Pami?

On Mar 24, 11:13 am, "Pami" wrote:
This is me Pami...this post makes me feel so special and so loved.
I have energy days and some days I just chill out and sit in my...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By desert quilter
when quilters take over the world

On Mar 24, 7:22 am, monique wrote:
--basting safety pins will breed and make more little safety pins

--someone will invent a never-running-out bobbin

--the SM...
Forum: Quilting March 24th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By desert quilter
when quilters take over the world

On Mar 24, 5:39 am, Maureen Wozniak wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:40:02 -0500, desert quilter wrote
(in article
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By desert quilter
when quilters take over the world

On Mar 21, 4:09 pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
Polly said when quilter's take over the world things are going to be a lot
different. So let's dream a little.

Forum: Quilting March 21st 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By desert quilter
OT Finished pillowcase

On Mar 20, 2:10 pm, "Boca Jan" wrote:
You aren't gonna believe how great they turned out. Thank you all for your
suggestions. I actually took them! I went this morning and...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By desert quilter
finished a UFO

On Mar 16, 4:45*pm, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
Started in June 2006, finished about an hour ago -- almost two years later..
Carol Doak's June 2006 Celebration Block.

It's in...
Forum: Quilting March 16th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By desert quilter
Twin Hugs arrive

On Mar 15, 6:22*pm, wrote:
I just got the following email from Connie:

You have confirmed that God and Angels are real. *I'm sure you had no
way of knowing, but the quilts...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By desert quilter
Hug delivered!

On Mar 2, 5:56*am, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
Once again you have all done a tremendous job in making another Hug success
story. *Following is the email I received...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By desert quilter
Drunkard's Path nerves

On Mar 1, 10:41*am, "dogmom" wrote:
I need to make a creative project for my job and I instantly decided to try,
again, a drunkard's path block, or four. The last...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By desert quilter
quilt block name

On Feb 22, 5:05*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
Does anyone know another name for this block?

http://www.quilterscache.com/O/OntheOregonTrailBlock.html

Karen,...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By desert quilter
Want to make a Tetris quilt?

On Feb 23, 8:49*am, "Donna in Idaho" wrote:
http://quiltergeek.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-make-tetris-quilt.html

Donna in (SW) Idaho

Very unique idea. I love to...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By desert quilter
current WIPs

On Feb 23, 1:07*pm, kratersge wrote:
I posted pictures of the 2 new WIPs in webshots..http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/548094361QbMrUc

I tend to have 2 WIPs at a...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By desert quilter
First project done!

On Feb 23, 5:07*pm, Steph wrote:
I finished piecing my quilt top and finished off the pillow from my
Basics of Quilting class! *I'm having them quilt the lap quilt at...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 42
Posted By desert quilter
What the heck?

On Feb 14, 6:58*am, "teleflora" wrote:
I was at TSWLTH yesterday. *I overheard a conversation between the woman
behind the cutting table and a customer getting fabric...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 170