"stuck" Grinder Bit by [email protected]
Yep. After an hour of struggling I read ur suggestion and so I tapped it down sprayed it with wd40 and it came off like a hot knife through butter. Thanks
Today 03:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Glass
Need thread opinions by [email protected]
You want a shiny metallic thread for for hand embellishment, what would you choose? I am dithering between Mettler and Floriani at the moment, solely based on online photos. Maybe leaning slightly towards the Mettler only because what I've read tends to talk about the Floriani in conjunction with...
Today 02:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 26 Quilting