Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 1.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandy
Forum: Quilting December 11th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy
A Christmas Groaner

Thank you Polly for your annual Christmas Joke. I'm primarily a
lurker but love the comradery of this group and of course, your
Christmas Joke.

Some one shared this one with me:

What do you call a...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Sandy
QI, Claws and Quilts

DogMom,

I love cats but I am allergic to cats. Our cat Dini, was only 6 weeks
old when my husband and children found her hidden under my car. We
brought her to all the neighbors but no one claimed...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Sandy
OT anyone done a sleep study

Hi There,
I'm a member of this group. I'm a lurker. I read all of the posts and
somehow missed this one. I'm a nurse and I also have had two sleep
studies. I've been using a CPAP for over two...
Forum: Quilting September 18th 06, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Sandy
Binding

Thank you for sharing all this binding info. I'll be the first to
admit, I'm a lurker, but I'm newish to quilting and I'm gathering
info. I have one quilt done so far, well except for the binding. ...
Forum: Quilting August 18th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Sandy
OT still looking for more info on TAP

Hi there!
I'm also interested in more info on TAP.
Please share.
Thank you
SandyFromNJ

joysjane wrote:
For the two ladies who had info on the CPAP alternative TAP, what does the
TAP stand for...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandy
OT - alternative to CPAP

Hi There,

I'll admit it, I'm a lurker but this subject pulled me out of
lurkedness.

I use a CPAP as well. I just came back from an overnight trip to
Atlantic City. I shared a room with my...
Forum: Quilting July 7th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Sandy
Better late than never - June BOM

Hi there,

I love that you're using cat fabrics. The blocks look great!

I'm still a newbie to quilting. I've pieced many many blocks using
rotary cutting. I've started paper piecing and finding...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Sandy
Singer Manual 457

Hi there,

This is where I was able to get a manual for my Mom's old Singer
machine.

http://www.singerco.com/accessories/manuals.html

Good Luck,
SandyFromNJ
Forum: Quilting July 5th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandy
Warm n Natural-Can it be ironed?

Pat, Official Chocolate Taster of RCTQ,

I don't know that term, vetted?

I get the part, you want chocolate. I'm right there with you! LOL

Lately, it's been very muggy here. IF the chocolate EVER...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 06, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandy
Warm n Natural-Can it be ironed?

I am new to quilting and to this group, but I've read that others have
lightly sprayed the batting with water and used a hair dryer to get the
wrinkles out. Please share which tip works for...
Forum: Quilting July 1st 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sandy
JO ANNS Coupon

DrQuilter wrote:
they have a special with a coupon for each saturday in july... want
it?==Would you please share these? I need to increase my fabric
stash. Is it true, A quilter can never...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11