Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ms P[_2_]
Forum: Quilting November 20th 11, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Ms P[_2_]
hug quilts thoughts

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
On 11/19/2011 12:12 PM, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
Yay for Tia Mary! I also dislike blue but...
Forum: Quilting November 10th 11, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Ms P[_2_]
Book Review "Reasons for Quilts" by Edyta Sitar

The fabric pusher brought that book the last time we had a sew in. Most of
the quilts are just spectacular but without knowing which quilt patterns are
on the CD I passed on the book. I may get...
Forum: Quilting November 10th 11, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Ms P[_2_]
that message board

The one we're talking about is quiltingboard.com.

Ms P.

"Taria" wrote in message
so are you guys going to tell those of us that...
Forum: Quilting November 9th 11, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Ms P[_2_]
that message board

I'm sure some of you know which one I'm talking about. I'm beginning to
feel like I'm being followed around by the mods and picked at. Today I got
an "infraction" for my signature lines. I had a...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 11, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Ms P[_2_]
Alternatives to RCTQ

I used to use individual.net too. I switched to usnews.blocknews.net. You
buy a "block" of something or other and you have access nearly forever if
you don't go in to the groups that have...
Forum: Quilting February 6th 11, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ms P[_2_]
New OZ Quilting Acronym?

It's probably Waste of Material Batting and Time. I've also heard it Waste
of Money Batting and Time.

Ms P

"Tia Mary" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6