Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WillE1
Forum: Jewelry April 26th 07, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By WillE1
diamonelle

"Scott" wrote in message
Hi everyone

I have a question about diamonelle engagement rings. I'm just looking for
Forum: Jewelry March 31st 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 11
Posted By WillE1
loupe - what to buy?

"Lobo" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced loupe? I'm a quilter and can't
read the...
Forum: Jewelry January 24th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 88
Posted By WillE1
How was this made?

"Mick" wrote in message
The object in the photo is called a tsuba. It's a handguard for a
Japanese sword. I want to...
Forum: Jewelry January 10th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By WillE1
Jewelry Displays?

"Peregrine" wrote in message
Anyone have suggestions for jewelry diplays wholesale?
Looking for earing displays,...
Forum: Jewelry January 2nd 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By WillE1
Happy Everything!

"Abrasha" wrote in message
http://www.abrasha.com/misc/happyeverything.htm

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Good...
Forum: Jewelry December 31st 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By WillE1
online appraisals ?

Although I tend to agree with the responses so far, I wouldn't rule out the
use of photos to estimate approximate values for objects, including jewelry.
The photos in catalogs, online shops, ebay,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6