Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LaurieB
Forum: Beads June 5th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By LaurieB
New Auctions Ending Sunday

Hey, Ya'll! I have auction ending on Sunday. Some unique one-of-a-
kinds pendants...including an angel and a sundress.

Take a...
Forum: Beads June 5th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By LaurieB
Beaded 3-D Teapot Charm with tutorial!

On Jun 4, 11:08�am, beadangel wrote:
Hi all,

Just finished drawing out the tutorial for this tiny beaded teapot
charm I made as a "tea pot" for my niece's doll...
Forum: Beads May 30th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By LaurieB
AD: More Auctions Less Than a Dollar

Hi, there, Ya'll!

I have more auctions running....beads for .99 ..and if you'll check
the orpahns auctions, you'll find them even cheaper than that. And
keep looking, because I think that you will...
Forum: Beads April 27th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By LaurieB
off topic: Dave the guitar Guy

Ya'll are cool! Thanks a bunch.....

I'll eitehr find him or not, but this helps a lot!
Forum: Beads April 26th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By LaurieB
off topic: Dave the guitar Guy

On Apr 26, 2:45�am, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
I dunno. �When were the posts? �Any info on the CD you could use to Google?

Tina

"LaurieB"...
Forum: Beads April 25th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By LaurieB
off topic: Dave the guitar Guy

Anyone remember the poster who had a friend named Dave who had some
guitar instrumental CD's? I bought one at the time, and would like to
see if he has any more. but, I have no idea how to reach...
Forum: Beads April 25th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By LaurieB
AD: Bead Sculptures and Stands

Something new and different from me...and these are three day
auctions....so go look!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZlauriebsmith
Forum: Beads April 5th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By LaurieB
Catching up

OK...I really want to get reacquainted with you all. It's been a
while, and I realize I don't know anything about anyone any more. (I
know about Linda, but I get to see her once in a while...in...
Forum: Beads April 5th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By LaurieB
AD: Alice Blue, Focals, Fishie, and BEADS! Auction

I'm being cheeky, ya'll....I know it. But, I'm not a good poster.

Please check out my auctions and bid if you see something you must
have....

There are new auctions going up, Saturday and Sunday...
Forum: Beads March 24th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By LaurieB
AD: Auctions up.....excellent prices

Hi, Ya'll,

I know I don't come here to post, so it's cheeky of me to advertise my
auctions. But, the start prices are excellent and the beads are
nice. Please go look and if something catches your...
Forum: Beads December 16th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By LaurieB
Who's Doing What?

So, ya'll.....since I've just found you all again and don't know
what's changed, tell me what's new with you.

Nothing's new with me, except that I'm not going to do shows again for
a while. I still...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11