Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: steelbreeze
Forum: Machine Knit October 27th 08, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By steelbreeze
old brother machine advice needed

Answering this privately so I can send a document about ribber height
adjustment.
Forum: Machine Knit October 17th 08, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 5
Posted By steelbreeze
Yarn source

On Oct 15, 11:00*pm, Laura of San Diego wrote:
Hi. *I'm just getting started with machine knitting. *I've done hand
knitting for a long time and wanted to expand my...
Forum: Machine Knit October 17th 08, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By steelbreeze
old brother machine advice needed

On Oct 15, 12:58*pm, "
wrote:
I have an old brother machine (585) which still works fine. Also have
an attched ribber (586) However have...
Forum: Machine Knit April 30th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By steelbreeze
Knit??

On Apr 30, 3:23*am, (Judy P) wrote:
anyone????????

I am. All the time, when I'm not asleep or at work!! check me out at
http://www.needlesofsteel.blogspot.com/ !

What are you...
Forum: Machine Knit November 7th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By steelbreeze
Killing Cotton

Have you tried edging it? A friend of mine is making diagonal cotton
dishcloths in garter st, and they are slightly diamond-shaped. After
she adds a border, they pull into a square...
Forum: Machine Knit April 24th 07, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By steelbreeze
new owner of Empisal Computamatic KM

On 21 Apr, 13:48, "Taueret"
wrote:
hi, I have just bought my second knitting machine- an 'empisal computamatic'
I wonder if anyone is still
using...
Forum: Machine Knit April 12th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By steelbreeze
Any one Digitize on here?

On 3 Apr, 20:13, "Bricore" wrote:

Like taking a picture and clearing it up and making it into stitches.
I have DNS program and I did try Embird free trail for a while...
Forum: Machine Knit March 16th 07, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By steelbreeze
Any one Digitize on here?

On 14 Mar, 17:24, "Bricore" wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it but
learning.

Dora Renee'...
Forum: Machine Knit January 30th 07, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By steelbreeze
Artisan Knitting Machine

Would the Artisan double bed standard knitting machine knit popcorn
stitches? I believe it has a built in ribber. Can the double bed knit
socks and mittens? It evidently does circular...
Forum: Machine Knit December 21st 06, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By steelbreeze
Brother 950i Help

Douglas Kell wrote:

Hi
as a newcomer to this group I am desperate for a little advice please. I
have just purchased a Brother 950i and garter carriage and am having great
problems as when...
Forum: Machine Knit October 19th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By steelbreeze
colour changers

Phil wrote:
For all your Craft needs please visit our online shop you won't regret
shopping with Calico Laine.

http://www.calicolaine.com

Uh, nice site, but absolutely nothing to do with...
Forum: Machine Knit August 14th 06, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 8
Posted By steelbreeze
colour changers

Sue wrote:
Is it possible to use a double bed colour changer on a single bed machine?

If so, how please?

Sue W.

You just leave the ribber bed in the up position, and knit with the
ribber...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12