Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joanna
Forum: Pottery November 15th 07, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 8
Posted By Joanna
thin crust of glaze

I should say also that this super, exellent premixed glaze (Botz that I
mention) has inside some oily substans (instead of water). You know, when a
not-using glaze stratify. So it would be great...
Forum: Pottery November 14th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 8
Posted By Joanna
thin crust of glaze

Użytkownik "DKat" napisał w wiadomości
I know assume makes an ass of you and me but I just assumed this person was
using...
Forum: Pottery November 6th 07, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 8
Posted By Joanna
thin crust of glaze

Użytkownik "yambulo" napisał w wiadomości

"Joanna" escribió en el mensaje
Forum: Pottery November 4th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 8
Posted By Joanna
thin crust of glaze

Hello everyone,

I have small question about glazing and glazes. The problem is as follows:

I've bought recently an excellent glaze (Botz from Germany), it's really
good, it made some thin crust on...
Forum: Pottery March 2nd 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 9
Posted By Joanna
Glazing

Użytkownik "Mel Owen" napisał w wiadomości
In the studio I have joined to do ceramics, I've been told I have to use
wax...
Forum: Pottery January 14th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 15
Posted By Joanna
Rolling Clay

Hello,
I have a stupid and naive question which is connected with this problem:
Should I put this canvas under and on clay that I want to roll ? I have a
problem with sticking clay to my...
Forum: Pottery January 13th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 15
Posted By Joanna
Rolling Clay

One tip that I have found helpful is to *ignore* the handles on
the rolling pin. and just use the palms of your hands on the
top of the actual roller portion to move the roller along.
This...
Forum: Pottery January 13th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 15
Posted By Joanna
Rolling Clay

Canvas stretched on board is common. Finish quality plywood also works
but is more expensive and you might scratch it up with the cutters.

Hello,
I have a stupid and naive question which is...
Forum: Pottery October 7th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 7
Posted By Joanna
polish pottery souppliers

Użytkownik "DKat" napisał w wiadomości

What are the chances of us getting you to translate for us Joanna? I saw
this great oil...
Forum: Pottery October 7th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 7
Posted By Joanna
polish pottery souppliers

Użytkownik "justyna" napisał w wiadomości
Hi my name is Justyna ,i would like to know where in Poland can i...
Forum: Pottery September 19th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 15
Posted By Joanna
Some more YouTube from me

Użytkownik "DKat" napisał w wiadomości
I was studying pottery in my secondary school and now after ten years
brake (and...
Forum: Pottery September 15th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 15
Posted By Joanna
Some more YouTube from me

Użytkownik "Bubbles_" napisał w wiadomości
Hi everyone :-)

I have added to my YouTube "collection" with the process of making...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12