Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rusty
Forum: Quilting April 4th 13, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By rusty
It's been a long long long long time but

(((Pat))):) It's so good to see you!
Forum: Quilting January 27th 13, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By rusty
Who has been a member of this group the longest?

On Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:11:37 AM UTC-5, She in PA wrote:
We got into a discussion on Fb of who has been a member the longest. Does anyone know who actually started this group?

I posted...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 12, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By rusty
Barefootin Part 2

On Apr 7, 1:42*am, "Butterfly-Wings"
wrote:
Now that you're done dancing for me, I'll expound on why I asked.

After a whole week of Dr's, I have GREAT NEWS to...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 12, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By rusty
Snow Quilts

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/simon-beck-snow-art
Forum: Quilting March 11th 12, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By rusty
New Directory

Thanks Karen for all the work you've put into the directory! Mine
arrived this afternoon.
Forum: Quilting February 4th 12, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By rusty
OT Name the puppy!

How 'bout the very dapper Beauregard, and call him Beau? Of course,
he should have a proper last name, too!
(Ami Sims asked for help naming her 'new' golden retriever, ande chose
Scooter...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 12, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By rusty
My First Quilt

Betsy, obviously, you're unflappable! The quilt is gorgeous and I
love your story of how it evolved. I'm looking forward to seeing many
more of your wonderful creations. rusty

(You do realize...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 11, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By rusty
OT - Seasonal Chuckle

On Dec 11, 7:43*am, Jo Gibson wrote:
In Russia there lived a man named Rudolf. *He and his wife had several
children and, one day while getting everyone dressed and off to...
Forum: Quilting October 29th 11, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By rusty
our people in Birmingham

On Oct 28, 10:17*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/blog.php/blog_id/4271

After you start the video, be sure to click Full Screen!
Roberta in D

Absolutely...
Forum: Quilting October 27th 11, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By rusty
Random On-Topic

On Oct 26, 6:43*pm, wrote:
I don't remember exactly what it looks like but RCTQ has/had a logo at one
time. Should be pretty easy to applique if it can be found.
Donna in...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 11, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By rusty
Where did everyone go?

I've seen no new postings after October 21st--am I missing something?
rusty
Forum: Quilting September 29th 11, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By rusty
who knows this movie?

Here's a link to "The story of the extraordinary, controversial thirty-
eight-year relationship between Thomas Jefferson and his slave
mistress..."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206951/

rusty
Forum: Quilting September 26th 11, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By rusty
Little Quilt Pix - Koala

Hi Bronnie! I love them both, but when are you going to do my
favorite marsupial--the wombat? (grins) rusty
Forum: Quilting April 26th 11, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By rusty
WAY OFF TOPIC!

On Apr 26, 8:21*am, Bronnie wrote:
On Apr 26, 8:29*am, rusty wrote:

Please think of me tomorrow around mid-day, with good thoughts, *a
prayer,...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 11, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By rusty
WAY OFF TOPIC!

Please think of me tomorrow around mid-day, with good thoughts, a
prayer, white light--whatever you're willing to send up -- as I
receive a couple of heart valve replacements and a bypasss (still...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 11, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By rusty
Cat in a Box

Maru is without doubt my favorite YouTube celebrity :)

rusty
Forum: Quilting January 18th 11, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By rusty
Happy Dance for wallhanging

On Jan 17, 4:43*pm, Maureen Wozniak wrote:
Yesterday I finished a small spring wallhanging. *First quilt finished in
2011 so I'm definitely happy dancing.

I put a photo in the...
Forum: Quilting December 6th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Date Correction The Quilt Show Blog

On Dec 5, 4:25*pm, Bronnie wrote:
Sorry folks, got the date right, but day wrong!

Monday 6th Dec USA time

Tuesday 7th Aussie time

None of you picked up my...
Forum: Quilting December 6th 10, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By rusty
Tooting my own Horn (quietly)

It's on the Quilt Show daily blog NOW. Such a wonderful
acknowledgement of your fantastic work, Bronnie.

rusty
Forum: Quilting November 24th 10, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By rusty
Partly OT Fabric caulk?

On Nov 23, 6:52*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
* * AsLongAs must be vigilantly avoided at all costs. *Never let yourself be
distracted from the task at hand. *If you are...
Forum: Quilting November 18th 10, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By rusty
quilting board

On Nov 18, 8:52*am, ptgoog wrote:
I found a great site calledwww.quiltingboard.com

a lot of great discussions about quilts, quilting and anything else.
Also a great...
Forum: Quilting October 27th 10, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By rusty
More Table Runner ideas

On Oct 27, 1:16*pm, "Alice in PA" wrote:
Technically, this is not a quilt project, as it doesn't have any batting.
It is, however, a very easy pattern for a quick table...
Forum: Quilting September 20th 10, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By rusty
Arrrggggg..........

Why have I not heard one arg today -- when everyone should know 'tis
Talk Like a Pirate Day?

rusty
Forum: Quilting September 7th 10, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By rusty
Finished 60th Birthday quilt

It's wonderful--your sister is a lucky gal! (Good to see someone else
loves browns, my favorites) rusty
Forum: Quilting August 9th 10, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By rusty
new pictures and fyi

On Aug 8, 9:08*pm, dreamboat wrote:
fyi,
* Have any of you joined the quilting board yet? *They have about
15,000 members. *It is a dynamite site. *The Url for it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94