Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Megwen[_3_]
Forum: Needlework August 16th 19, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Megwen[_3_]
Jane Rainbow crewel work

On Thursday, 15 August 2019 19:24:53 UTC+1, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:06:38 -0700 (PDT), Megwen
wrote:

Please can anyone help me? I have a Jane Rainbow "Allium" kit...
Forum: Needlework August 15th 19, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Megwen[_3_]
Jane Rainbow crewel work

Please can anyone help me? I have a Jane Rainbow "Allium" kit which my mother started many years ago. Sadly when her house was cleared after she died, the paternayan threads appear to have be lost....
Forum: Quilting May 18th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Megwen[_3_]
Malvern 2007

On 18 May, 21:06, Patti wrote:
I was delivering my quilt!
It's called '1728'; and, if you guess why, I'll give you a fat quarter
gg
.
In message...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3