Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Victor Smootbank
Forum: Polymer Clay November 1st 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,abg.mampf
Replies: 0
Posted By Victor Smootbank
Can I create a Golem with polymer clay???

I'm an evil wizard and I want to conquer the world with an
army of Golems.

Unfortunately, the heroes fighting me have destroyed all
my stone and iron golems. But I can buy a large quantity
of...
Forum: Doll Houses November 1st 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses,alt.evil,abg.mampf
Replies: 0
Posted By Victor Smootbank
I'm crafting EVIL dolls who will kill and eat people for you!!!

I'm the master of EVIL and my dolls are the perfect killing
machines. They like to bite off male genitals and they like
to eat females from the inside.

Do you want some to kill your enemies???
Forum: Carving October 26th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf
Replies: 2
Posted By Victor Smootbank
How to carve human bones and teeth???

I'm a cannibal and next week, on Halloween, I'll cook
three humans for our annual witches and warlock gathering.

There'll be a lot of bones and teeth after our feast and I
want to carve some magical...
Forum: Glass October 21st 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.evil,abg.mampf
Replies: 1
Posted By Victor Smootbank
How to remove EVIL from your glass???

You know, sometimes demons are attracted by glass and
will possess it and EVIL bottles are really a problem,
because they'll turn people EVIL,too.

So HOW can I get rid of any EVIL in glass???
Forum: Beads October 5th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads,abg.mampf
Replies: 0
Posted By Victor Smootbank
Crafting beads is worse than playing violent video games!!!

Those who are crafting beads will most likely go on
a killing spree very soon. They've already bought a
gun or,at least, a machete, to kill as many people
as possible.

Some of them may also collect...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5