Showing results 1 to 25 of 121
Search took 1.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sherry Starr[_3_]
Forum: Quilting December 29th 10, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Quilt apps for ipads - not really OT

Do any of you smart people know of any quilt apps for my ipad. DH & I
bought ipads for each one of us yesterday. We are learning a little
bit at a time. We also bout a new TV, blu ray player, and...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 10, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
another horrible Christmas joke in very poor taste

On Dec 13, 5:17*pm, amy in SoCal wrote:
And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas
tree.

Not a lot of people know...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 10, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
More prayers needed; OOT

On Dec 13, 11:25*am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
DD was in a bad near head-on in LA, Nov 30.
She is still in the Trauma Center Hospital We're trying to get her
Forum: Quilting July 30th 10, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Warning about an online store

On Jul 29, 5:11*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:
I thought potential customers should be warned, particularly
international customers. *I placed an order on the 19th of June which
has...
Forum: Quilting July 10th 10, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Rant About Making a Hug Quilt

On Jul 10, 12:09*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Mary, I enjoyed your rant. *Really. *I did. I think because I am old and
battered enough to have learned some survival...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 10, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
I'm refusing to buy

On Jul 2, 3:19*pm, Sunny wrote:
ANY fabric from amazon.com. *I'm a very frequent online shopper for
fabric. I don't have a problem buying on line what I can't find here
in...
Forum: Quilting June 7th 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Directory is in progress

On Jun 6, 10:23*am, "AliceW" wrote:
Just like several quilts I have are WIPs, so is the Directory. *My plan at
this point is to have it published by the end of June if...
Forum: Quilting May 31st 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
OT vision implant LONG

On May 29, 9:36*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I just can not believe I'm needing to do this again and so soon. *Here I am
needing your wisdom on something terribly...
Forum: Quilting May 27th 10, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
ot OT prescriptions

On May 22, 11:09*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
The facts here have been disguised to protect the innocent (not that I know
anybody all that innocent). *An elderly friend of...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 10, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Help me Polly

On Mar 30, 2:45*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Whew! *At first I thought you were going to ask me for a site to make a
Bible cover and offhand, I couldn't think of one. *The...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 10, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Help me Polly

I need to make my granddaughter a cover for her Bible. You had given
me a link to a nice site you thought would have some fabric I could
use. I had great intentions of ordering it right then, and...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 10, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
HAPPY NEW YEARS and......

On Jan 1, 12:37*pm, GrammyKathy wrote:
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, may it be a happy and
healthy one for all of this. *Today I have been married to the...
Forum: Quilting December 28th 09, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
I am excited - this is on topic

My ten year old granddaughter asked me if I would teach her how to
sew! She and her brother have been recipients of a few quilts. I
have almost reached the point where I can see something purple...
Forum: Quilting December 28th 09, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
6.5" Blocks

On Dec 27, 8:30*pm, "Cindy Schmidt" wrote:
I am getting ready to join a swap where we will be making 144 6.5" blocks..
Question is - how do you handle working with 4.5...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 09, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
OT Computer question

On Dec 14, 12:01*pm, "Michelle C."
wrote:
Well, it's sort of OT. *I'm trying to get more space in my sewing room
and realized one thing that would help is if...
Forum: Quilting December 5th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Scraps rejected

On Dec 4, 6:33*am, Nann wrote:
My guild has a white elephant gift exchange at the holiday party,
which was Wednesday evening. *The elephants do not have to be quilt-
Forum: Quilting November 26th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Happy Thanksgiving

On Nov 26, 10:39*am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
Just wanted to say Thank You to all of you for making our NG one of the Very
Best.

Hope you all have an enjoyable...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 09, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Pity Party Alert!

On Nov 22, 11:32*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Ah. *Just right. *Chocolate and 20 year-old Scotch would probably make me
all better. *Polly

"Jennifer in Ottawa"...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
OT - Picasa

On Nov 19, 6:15*am, John wrote:
On Nov 18, 8:22*pm, Sherry Starr wrote:

I'm tired of Webshots. *I think there is something strange going...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Pattern for bible cover

On Nov 19, 8:16*am, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I've made many covers for paperback books. *Just take the closed Bible and
measure from the far edge of the front...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Pattern for bible cover

On Nov 19, 8:53*am, Bev in TX wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:34*pm, Sherry Starr wrote:

... portion snipped ...
She said she didn't expect me to do...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Pattern for bible cover

On Nov 18, 9:47*pm, Julia in MN jaccola-AT-chartermi-
wrote:
I googled "bible cover pattern free". This was the first one on the list
of results
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Pattern for bible cover

On Nov 18, 9:52*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I didn't quite get that site right. *You'll still have to click for
Christian Inspirational fabric. *I tried. *Polly

Thank you,...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
Pattern for bible cover

My granddaughter is receiving a new Bible for Christmas. My daughter
wants me to make her a cover for it. Does anyone know of a site with
free patterns for this? I told her that I doubted I would...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry Starr[_3_]
OT - Picasa

I'm tired of Webshots. I think there is something strange going on
when I get these emails every week telling me how many downloads I
have had that week of my albums. Since only my family has...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 121