Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Georg
Forum: Yarn July 13th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Georg
Boy's Don't Knit!

Padishar Creel wrote:
Mary stated that she couldn't understand the subject line - or the book title.

I have three sons and two daughters. They all learned to knit, only one of
them does...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Georg
Dear Hannah Quilt

nzlstar* wrote:
what is the difference between the dear jane and dear hannah?
i found this webshots with a bunch of the applique blocks, real pretty.
Forum: Quilting February 28th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Georg
Dear Hannah Quilt

Patti wrote:
Yes, I wondered that, when I read Sarah's question; but, as I haven't
investigated Dear Hannah (switching my interest after Dear Jane to
Quilted Diamonds), thought I'd better not...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Georg
Dear Hannah Quilt

Sarah Dixon wrote:
I was looking at buying the Dear Hannah Quilt book, but before I splash
out - What are the instructions like? Does the book have good drawings
and instructions for each...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By Georg
OT Sad Pet News

CATS wrote:
Such a sad decision we so often have to make for
our friends, but not one I regret.

This is how I will remember her
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/1433774448075796722WUGNNa
Forum: Sewing December 29th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By Georg
Bras again...

Got that recommended book for Kissmoose as per requested. I love my
family for shopping from the list!

I have picked a bra for destruction and will attempt it. Since I don't
want anything with...
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Georg
can I please be to told now? On Topic

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
Let's discuss various ways to lay out three layers for a large quilt - OTHER
than crawling around on the floor! If this is a good enough discussion,
then let...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Georg
Happy Kissmoose

From our basset! He has the endearing habit of sprawling on our couch
on his back. So we added a hat and a "fig leaf". But for those who would
like to see our newest puppy, the 12-year-old Rascal...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Georg
OT useless silly

Kathy Applebaum wrote:
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
You can go to http://ww2.howmanyofme.com and see how many people...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Georg
creekcreations

creekcreations wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry, but rec.crafts.textiles.quilting is not an acceptable place
to post your advertisments. We don't like them in RCTQ and don't buy
from people who do post...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Georg
How to craft the quilt of SATAN???

Ceridwen wrote:
don't forget to machine quilt it using contrasting thread.

Oh no! It must match perfectly! Through every single shade and color
change! On all Shapes! All quilting thread must...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Georg
How to craft the quilt of SATAN???

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Master SATAN commanded me to craft the most evil
and satanic quilt the world has ever witnessed for the
coming arrival of the third ANTICHRIST.

But, I have no ideas. So,...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Georg
OT For all the caffeine fiends in the group

CATS wrote:
NAYY
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/coffee?CMP=EMC_20061211coffee

My retaliation:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/

There are many different ways of ingesting caffeine into your...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Georg
Polly's Joke with an aggressive "edge"

KJ wrote:
Everyone with a correction should add it to the joke until we get it just
right...er, I mean, raht. Instead of "ryecheer", I've heard it as
"rot-cheer"....bad Yankee ears I...
Forum: Quilting December 10th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Georg
Early Christmas Present

Kiteflyer wrote:
My DW and I were at the local Janome dealer buying fabric and I was
looking at sergers just to see what they do. She told me to buy one and
never one to ask are you sure...
Forum: Quilting December 8th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Georg
OT Need help for cat treat gifts!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
My friend and dog trainer has two indoor cats. I ordered some
fancy-schmancy steak treats for her dogs, but am stumped for an idea of
what to order for her...
Forum: Quilting December 7th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Georg
Another Quilt finished with pictures

Susan Torrens wrote:
I bought my first quilt kit this fall. Our Godson's middle sister is
turning 13, and I always make each one a quilt. She is crazy about dragons,
so that was my theme. ...
Forum: Quilting December 4th 06, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Georg
OT - Hospital chart bloopers!

jennellh wrote:
Some of them actually make sense.........

jennellh (change the mail to news)

Have something fresher!
http://mtgrammar.powerblogs.com/

-georg
Forum: Sewing December 3rd 06, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 19
Posted By Georg
Quick question about replacing underwires in RTW bras

Joy Beeson wrote:

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:44:46 GMT, Georg wrote:

I'd like to make my own bras, but everything I have found on how expects
wires and elastic...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 06, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Georg
Ping: Jill who makes the animal blankies

TerriLee in WA (state) wrote:
Please email me with you snail address. I seem to have misplaced it
somehow.

http://community-2.webtv.net/crittercomforts/CritterComforts/index.html

-georg
Forum: Quilting November 29th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Georg
Finding stitches available on a Bernina 640E

MaleQuilter wrote:
Doing the stitch samples with the variations sounds great. I have been
playing around with the various stitches but had not considered saving
the samples for reference.

Forum: Sewing November 28th 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 19
Posted By Georg
Quick question about replacing underwires in RTW bras

Joy Beeson wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:27:55 +0000, Kate Dicey
wrote:

it isn't cost effecticve when I
include my time.

A prime example of...
Forum: Sewing November 27th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 19
Posted By Georg
Quick question about replacing underwires in RTW bras

Kate Dicey wrote:

There are LOTS of
on-line places you can get good bra making supplies from, and there are
several ladies here who make their own and can walk you through the
process....
Forum: Quilting November 27th 06, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Georg
question about an ebay item

DrQuilter wrote:
my tech, whom I am teaching how to quilt, was looking for patterns she
likes and saw this one online:

Forum: Quilting November 22nd 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Georg
OT Snow in Central Florida!!

~KK in BC~ wrote:
LOL welcome to MY WORLD!! We have so much snow now that it is just a minor
inconvenience to have to shovel the walk and driveway EVERY morning! LOL

I just cant imagine how...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137