Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Gribble
Forum: Beads October 2nd 08, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Gribble
Christmas earrings

I love the earrings but what is the technical term? Are they rondelles
or flat doughnuts or what? We might have to have Christmas a bit earlier
due to a family members illness and they would be...
Forum: Beads September 7th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Gribble
Mike Poole

I have just bought a beading mag which is produced in the UK, beads and
Beyond and there was an article with a photo of Mike at the Towcester
Flame off.

It is great to know he is doing...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike Gribble
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

I put down my knitting needles and have made five small and three large
beaded flower poppies. Mainly because I am doing front of house for our
school production which is a war drama set in...
Forum: Beads July 26th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike Gribble
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

We have had a wild Saturday, massive storm and winds but we were lucky as
no trees came down on the farm.

I am knitting a baby shawl as our son and his wife, who have been married
10 years are...
Forum: Beads July 19th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Gribble
OT Hard Week

Tina, you are having challenging times. My thoughts are with you. Did
you ever get my reply off line? I haven't had access for two times since
then to the newsgroup and even though we are quiet...
Forum: Beads July 19th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Gribble
OT Test

Hi there Shirley, good to see you and I saw two replies to Titbits from
you.

I have been off line as well and Mike has finally got me back on with a
bonus, I can now see pictures in the ebay...
Forum: Beads June 13th 08, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike Gribble
I'm back from Bead & Button!!

Yes please. I had planned my itinerary but decided against this year.
Will try for next year.

Cheers, Jan
Forum: Beads April 24th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Gribble
OT A Plethora of Minor Catastrophes

Tina, I think you and Pete need a holiday in NZ. You could play tourists
or we could sit and bead on the veranda, depending on the season.

Cheers, Jan
Forum: Beads April 16th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike Gribble
Finally Finished!

It is lovely and looks as if it hangs nicely. What edition of B and B? I
have the past 5 years copies. I think I would like to give it a go.

Cheers, Jan
Forum: Beads April 7th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike Gribble
Catching up

Hi there, I have never gone away, pop in most mornings and mean to reply
more often but life always gets busy.
This year our small town is celebrating being around a 100 years so we
are all...
Forum: Beads March 25th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 27
Posted By Mike Gribble
How many of you ...

Mostly my own work and mainly necklaces, brooches. Sometimes I will buy
a necklace if it sings out to me. I enjoy buying earrings for a memory
eg, a memory of Norfolk Island or Te Papa museum. I...
Forum: Beads March 9th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike Gribble
Shirley

Has any one heard how Shirley is? I keep hoping she will pop on line and
tell us she is fine. I certainly hope you are reading this Shirley even
if you are still a bit fragile. My thoughts are...
Forum: Beads February 1st 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Mike Gribble
OT been in hospital

Shirley, look after yourself, please. I know you do and you also take
care but you are our mentor and we need you too.

Cheers, Jan
Forum: Beads January 25th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Gribble
Bead & Button show in June

I would love to be going, even got as far as sorting out all the classes,
mostly working with metal, had 2 Mary Hettmansperer's, one Anne Mitchell
down but reality set in. I gained so much pleasure...
Forum: Beads January 3rd 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Gribble
Taking back the n/g

Today I bought my own digital camera Now I have to get a memory card and
learn to take good pictures. Am making a crystal necklace as a present
and trying out felt and beaded flowers.

Have taken...
Forum: Beads December 27th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Gribble
OT-birthday coming up

Age is just a number. It is how you feel inside and out which matters.
I guess what I try to do now I am in my 60's is to try new things. Have
just been up in a glider and that was great.

I am...
Forum: Beads December 24th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Gribble
Season's greetings

Christmas Day morning here. The sun is shining although rain is
expected. Church first, then a two hour trip to family north of
Auckland. 20 for dinner. I made the pudding, first time I have...
Forum: Beads December 21st 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Gribble
Merry Christmas from Shirley

Shirley, my thoughts are with you and your family. My brother in law for
55 years died on the 9th and it is a difficult time for his 4 children,my
sister died 12 years ago, packing up their...
Forum: Beads December 13th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Gribble
bead and button show

My catalogue arrived yesterday. I am having a lovely time marking
classes that I would love to take. Doubt if it will happen again but
dreams are free.

Cheers, Jan
Forum: Beads December 9th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 31
Posted By Mike Gribble
Is this the end of the line for RCB

Think of me. I'm away for three days, in charge of 47 teenagers in our
busiest city, Auckland. We stay at a central backpackers and walk to
most places. Sky city, ferry to Devonport, movies,then...
Forum: Beads December 3rd 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 31
Posted By Mike Gribble
Is this the end of the line for RCB

I sent an answer this morning. No sign of it yet.

Cheers, Jan G
Forum: Beads October 24th 07, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike Gribble
Bumps In The Road (And where is everyone?)

Love the bracelet. I am busy with end of year school preparation.
Tonight is the Sports awards and I coach Badminton so have to make a small
speech. Last week speech finals and so it goes...
Forum: Beads September 27th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Gribble
Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

What a joyous day. It is wonderful to share happy events. Thank you, Jan
Forum: Beads August 31st 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike Gribble
If you get B&B

My issue arrived today in New Zealand.

Cheers, Jan
Forum: Beads August 27th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Gribble
greek worry beads

my son and daughter in law have brought me back some worry beads from
Greece. They are beautiful, a cool green stone with a tassel. I have
seen them used in Greece but my question is, would I upset...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31