Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 1iceprincess
Forum: Marketplace January 28th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By 1iceprincess
Freebies: Deco Pages Valentine Scavenger Hunt

Fun, fabulous, and for the creative passion in your heart, Deco-Pages
is having a Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt from February 8-14th. Lots
of NEW special treats will be available for FREE, find the...
Forum: Marketplace January 19th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By 1iceprincess
AD: Want to spice up your creativity?

Then check out some of Jennifer Rassi’s terrific kits at Deco Pages
http://www.deco-pages.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=32&sort=add_date&sort_direction=1&page=1

Jenn’s Club Deco Cabin Fever ...
Forum: Marketplace January 18th 09, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By 1iceprincess
Design Team Call

http://www.deco-pages.com Design Team Call

Deco-Pages is now accepting designers, established or just starting
out. Our designers do not have to be exclusive. We have a wonderful
team of designers...
Forum: Marketplace January 17th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By 1iceprincess
Creative Team Call

Deco-Pages is looking for Creative Team members.

Do you create fabulous layouts, enjoy being on your computer and being
involved? Then Deco-Pages invites you to join our Creative Team!
Please send...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4