T-shirt quilt by Julia in MN[_5_]
I made a t-shirt quilt for my grandson's graduation. The hardest part was planning it. I stabilized the shirts with French Fuse fusible tricot. I had it quilted -- money well spent. I hope this link works. It's a public album so you don't have to be on facebook....
Yesterday 05:43 PM
by Bobbie Sews More Go to last post
2 20 Quilting
Hot Pads and 3 1/2 inch squares quilt by [email protected]
Have been making 9 patch hot pads which is going to be a senior groups Christmas presents this December. There is one senior housing place here that is not assisted living. Just old people living in the same building. Been taking what is left over of material from making other quilts. I cut up...
Yesterday 05:40 PM
by Bobbie Sews More Go to last post
1 15 Quilting