Showing results 1 to 25 of 174
Search took 3.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Olwyn.Mary
Forum: Needlework November 25th 10, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Marking on felt?

On 11/25/2010 12:41 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Nov 24, 10:45 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
Forum: Needlework November 14th 10, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Big finish!

On 11/14/2010 8:12 AM, bobbieviorritto wrote:
On 11/14/2010 8:35 AM, Olwyn.Mary wrote:
On 11/14/2010 4:41 AM, Sara wrote:
I have finally finished Chatelaine's Pompeji Mandala. It took over...
Forum: Needlework November 14th 10, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Big finish!

On 11/14/2010 4:41 AM, Sara wrote:
I have finally finished Chatelaine's Pompeji Mandala. It took over a
week just to bead the thing, and boy was I glad I used 28 ct. fabric!
And I'm glad a...
Forum: Needlework November 13th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
OT Java?

Gillian Murray wrote:
On 11/10/2010 10:37 AM, Joan E. wrote:

On Nov 9, 7:31 pm, Karen C in wrote:

Olwyn.Mary wrote:

Is this something I need?

Forum: Yarn November 10th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Anyone working on anything?

Irondale wrote:
I'm new here so I'm just jumping in if that's ok. I hail
from the State of Washington and it's cold!

I just finished a pair of felted slippers that unfortunately
did not...
Forum: Needlework November 9th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
OT Java?

My computer keeps telling me to update Java. I can find no trace of
existing Java on my computer apart from an earlier update which I must
have obediently downloaded. Is this something I need? I...
Forum: Needlework November 9th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Ping Donna

On 11/8/2010 4:47 PM, Donna wrote:

Delighted you enjoyed your time here. Sorry about the pothole, N.O. is
famous (infamous?) for them. DH and I used to go to the mall to walk as
Forum: Needlework November 8th 10, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Ping Donna

Donna wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:47 am, "Olwyn.Mary" wrote:

Donna: I thought you were going to be in N.O. Nov 1 through 4. Did
your plans change?

Olwyn Mary in New...
Forum: Yarn November 8th 10, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Anyone working on anything?

On 11/7/2010 9:10 PM, wrote:
Hi. I'm Laura. I'm new to the group but I thought I would chime in.
I'm working on two baby blanket I plan to sell on Etsy and an afghan
Forum: Needlework November 7th 10, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
where is everybody?

On 11/6/2010 4:36 PM, Shirley Shone wrote:
In message , Karen C in Calif
writes
Liz from Humbug wrote:
I'm finally back at my seasonal job...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 10, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Anyone working on anything?

I am mostly busy sewing, making some fall and winter clothes, but the
asthma has subsided enough that I now feel I can knit while watching the
tv news. Nothing complicated, mind you, just...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 10, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Ping Donna

On 11/3/2010 4:42 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 11/2/10 10:47 AM, in article ,
wrote:

Donna: I thought you were going to...
Forum: Needlework November 2nd 10, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Ping Donna

Donna: I thought you were going to be in N.O. Nov 1 through 4. Did
your plans change?

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Forum: Needlework November 1st 10, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Equivalent Floss to Perle

On 10/31/2010 10:33 PM, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Lucille wrote:

As usual, this group has the answer.

Lucille

We know everything!
Forum: Needlework October 18th 10, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
On topic: words of wisdom in stitching

Gillian Murray wrote:
Lucille wrote:

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message

On 10/17/2010 6:38...
Forum: Needlework October 14th 10, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
More reading

On 10/14/2010 6:44 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Burn - Nevada Barr's latest Anna Pigeon book, very tough to read as it
touches upon the child sex trade, but another great story. I feel like I've
Forum: Needlework October 11th 10, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Israeli embroidery

On 10/10/2010 5:02 AM, mirjam wrote:
http://israelity.com/2009/02/15/nostalgia-sunday-yemenite-embroidery/
for those curious about some Israeli embroidery

Those are just exquisite, Mirjam. ...
Forum: Needlework October 10th 10, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Posted photo of Tia Mary's visit @RCTNP

On 10/10/2010 10:51 AM, bobbieviorritto wrote:

I have also posted it to my photobucket acct.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x133/BobbieViorritto/RCTN001.jpg

or

Forum: Yarn October 8th 10, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Crochet injury

On 10/8/2010 7:53 AM, mirjam wrote:

Can anyone see me ? mirjam

I see you, but am about to leave for a meeting. Not much chat on here
of late

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
Forum: Needlework October 8th 10, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
TM's visit

On 10/7/2010 4:42 PM, Lucille wrote:

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
OK, ladies....we are awaiting a report!!!...
Forum: Needlework October 4th 10, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Cheryl's Bucket List

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

What, exactly is a "bucket list"?

Olwyn mary in New Orleans

Things you want to do before you "kick the bucket"

Forum: Needlework October 3rd 10, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Cheryl's Bucket List

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
1. Start and finish and frame Flower Power
2. Visit every RCTN'r I can - where in the world it takes me.
3. Visit my friend Tammie in the wilds of Ontario
4. Learn stump...
Forum: Needlework September 28th 10, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 42
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Reading

On 9/28/2010 2:29 AM, Karen C - California wrote:
Groan. The only thing worse than 300+ pages of boring testimony is 300+
pages of poorly-transcribed boring testimony. For my very best client,
Forum: Needlework September 25th 10, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
NOT OFF TOPIC - are they nuts

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I understand getting a reasonable price for your work and it's lovely work
but

http://cgi.ebay.com/Finished-Cross-Stitch-Hollyhocks-and-Other-Flowers-/2802
Forum: Yarn September 23rd 10, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Olwyn.Mary
Crochet injury

King's Crown wrote:
I've done so much crocheting in the past 2 weeks I've hurt my shoulder.
How the heck does one hurt their shoulder while moving their hands. Ahh
nothing a little ice and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 174