Showing results 1 to 25 of 105
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tutu Haynes-Smart
Forum: Quilting December 24th 11, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
QAYG Tutorial please?

http://www.quiltingworks.com/cabin-fever/projects/quiltasyougo.htm tutorial
with pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rl_OPPpXNLM video
from issouri star quilt co

--...
Forum: Quilting December 24th 11, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas indeed to all:-)

Toasty warm here, so will pass on the eggnog.

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"Sandy E" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 11, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Reindeer pattern

What about these, Sally? But neither is free any more, I'm...
Forum: Quilting November 4th 11, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
OT - aubergine/ eggplant recipes please

Absolutely agree about ratatouille. Best with a fried egg on top!

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 11, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
quilts from Africa

It was a great show! As you might have gathered, the Festival Theme was
"Alive with Colour" - and there was certainly lots of that!

Festival lasted for a week - I managed to go for a couple of days...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 11, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 44
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Needing some tips about Dear Jane

What a brilliant idea, Pat.

I have always like the idea of QAYG - but shied away from all the ways of
making it look all of a piece. Clever way around the back problem:-)

Thankyou.

--
Cheers for...
Forum: Quilting July 26th 11, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Good one, B'fly...... cam machines can be SO reliable.

Enjoy:-)

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"Butterfly-Wings" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 20th 11, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 44
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Needing some tips about Dear Jane

i) we're really only beginning quilters without all that many difficult
blocks behind us

I was an absolute beginner when I started my first Dear Jane - and for that
one I started with the...
Forum: Quilting June 19th 11, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Desert Island Quilt books/tools/notions

Pimms - guaranteed good food for slimmers. After all, it should have a slice
of cucumber in there!

Desert Island - what about Barbara Brackmans Encyclopaedia of Block
Patterns? Or one of those...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 11, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Ping Am I here?

Piggie-backing.

You will be delighted to hear that you're in Africa, Polly.

Well, metaphorically speaking anyway. We have crocs, not alligators.

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

And from Cape Town too! Soggy but HOT!

Hope you all have a wonderful 2011 and get inspiration from Polly's "Do
SOMETHING new" post! Attagirl, Polly.

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Have tried a couple of times to email you with commiserations over Das Foot
problems but they all came back. So hope you and Joe are well.

So sorry to hear about Firefly - what Leslie said so well...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 10, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
I'm Back

Nice to see you, John. I had been wondering what you were up to?

Sorry to hear about "people of less than honest interest". I shall have to
be more diligent about following up your links...
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Was: EQ7 overload Now FIFA world Cup Soccer 2010

Yes indeed - we have wall to wall soccer for the next month! Our opening
ceremony was pretty cool - but our 1-1 draw against Mexico in the opening
game was less than stellar, despite the fact that...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 10, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
EQ7 overload

I've had EQ since EQ4 - and I virtually never cut fabric before having
something on the computer in EQ - I love that program and the people who
develop it. It's not perfect. But neither am I! I...
Forum: Quilting March 15th 10, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Was Smaller than a dime? Now Another use for xrays

Whether one gets them from a dentist or not, you can use x-rays for template
plastic. You just need to soak them in bleach for a while and then all the
teeth or toes or whatever float away and you...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 10, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Happy Birthday

Have a wonderful day, Rags!

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"Taria" wrote in message
Sandy/Ragmop...
Forum: Quilting October 25th 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
OT - Butterfly

Have you got me in your kill-file? My email to you and Joe bounced.
And yes, it was your un-munged address.

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Just thought you'd like to know that you're not alone out there!!!
And I didn't reply to any of your test posts

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

This NG holds a ridiculously huge place in my life.

Now that really resonates with me!!! I;ve been here FAR too long and love!
--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Great video, thanks Leslie!

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"Leslie& The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 26th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Just saying Hi

So glad you popped in!

Good news - slow is good. Stay in touch.
--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"IMS" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 09, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Houston?

No:-(
No:-((((
But still earestly buying Lottery tickets .......

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"J*" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting September 25th 09, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Tutu Haynes-Smart
Houston?

That was the year you all signed a mini-banner for me!!!! I was looking at
it the other day:-)

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

I was thinking that Pat had been pretty quiet (what, no Internet cafes in
Canada??) .... I was just worried that she was thinking up diabolical
challenges:-)!

But I do need to get the "Baby Quilt...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 105