Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 1 Lucky Texan
Forum: Jewelry March 4th 11, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
I need Info

On Feb 27, 11:45 am, "The Lurch" wrote:
I'd like to get into crafting and shaping stones (not diamonds, but semi
precious and such)

Where does one get the necessary...
Forum: Jewelry July 29th 10, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
graver sharpening

On Jul 28, 2:50=A0am, Ted Callier wrote:
I am trying to learn hand engraving on my own, with the help of two
books (Hardy/Bowman and Meeks). And watching videos on...
Forum: Jewelry June 29th 10, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Siver Soldering/Brazing

On Jun 27, 12:43*pm, "Ray Field" wrote:
Hi this is my first post to this news group, my usual site is metalworking,
but in this case my problem is closer to jewellery so...
Forum: Jewelry June 29th 10, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
New to wire wrap jewelry ... how to get started?

On Jun 26, 1:45am, Jessica wrote:
Hello,

I just joined this group. I've read a few dozen of your posts in and
it seems that most of the members are very...
Forum: Jewelry June 16th 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Polishing compound question

On Jun 14, 8:18*pm, Al Balmer wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:30:29 -0700, Andrew Falanga

wrote:
Hi,

Wow, has it been a long time since I've...
Forum: Jewelry May 11th 10, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
New Project

On May 10, 12:43*am, Jack Schmidling wrote:
Nice to see some serious consideration for my lifetime of frustration.

There is one issue that has not been taken into...
Forum: Jewelry May 6th 10, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
New Project

On May 4, 2:52*pm, Jack Schmidling wrote:

It's a lot easier to talk about a new project than to actually get
started. *However, talking about it can provide the motivation...
Forum: Jewelry March 27th 10, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 21
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Question

On Mar 24, 3:34 am, "
wrote:

Hi,
Could anyone tell me what woods and finishes are safe to use for
wooden jewelry?
Forum: Jewelry March 25th 10, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 10
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Gold Plating

On Mar 24, 4:04=A0am, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:34:17 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry Jack Schmidling
wrote:

My...
Forum: Jewelry January 12th 10, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
My new website with free jewelry making tutorials

On Jan 11, 12:45 am, Janet_of_all_trades
wrote:
On Jan 7, 8:53 pm, 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

On Jan 6, 9:57pm, Abrasha ...
Forum: Jewelry October 17th 09, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
What tools please?

On Oct 15, 9:35=A0pm, "Jeremy Pinwhistle"
wrote:
Hi,
Could someone advise me on what type of tools/kit I need to buy for shaping
small pieces of stone please?
The...
Forum: Jewelry September 30th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Traditional methods of diamond identification:-

On Sep 29, 12:43=A0pm, Ganesh wrote:
On Sep 28, 3:50 pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:

So, one should rather go with...
Forum: Jewelry September 15th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Newbie question

On Sep 13, 1:41=A0pm, Ted Frater wrote:

SteveB wrote:
I'm helping a partially blind friend. He has some small pieces of polished
Brazilian quartz he wants to...
Forum: Jewelry August 16th 09, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By 1 Lucky Texan
Help identifying antique jewelry

On Aug 15, 9:52 pm, Chris Shearer Cooper
wrote:
I know this isn't quite the right forum, but I'm hoping either someone
here can help me, or at least point me in...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14