Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Janet_of_all_trades
Forum: Jewelry January 26th 11, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 14
Thank you the jewelry group

On Jan 19, 3:10=A0am, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:56:34 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Janet_of_all_tr=
ades

Forum: Jewelry January 19th 11, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 14
Thank you the jewelry group

I like this group over Orchid. I find it difficult to get around in
Orchid.
Forum: Jewelry March 26th 10, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 10
Gold Plating

On Mar 24, 3:34 am, Jack Schmidling wrote:
My fork tines are again beginning to show the blueing we previously
discussed so I guess my quick fix with the pickle was just a...
Forum: Jewelry October 30th 09, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Synthetic Coral

On Sep 30, 12:39 pm, Reets wrote:
Hi!

Can anyone please let me know what is the color fastness of the
synthetic coral gemstone? Any additional information will be...
Forum: Jewelry October 18th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
What tools please?

On Oct 15, 9:35pm, "Jeremy Pinwhistle" wrote:
Hi,
Could someone advise me on what type of tools/kit I need to buy for shaping
small pieces of stone please?
The...
Forum: Jewelry March 13th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Gemstone Identification

On Mar 4, 10:04*pm, "Irina" wrote:
Will some kind soul please help me identify the gemstones on this necklace
or suggest a newsgroup to post such a question?

Forum: Jewelry March 13th 09, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Gemstone Identification