Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lizzy Taylor
Forum: Quilting April 24th 15, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Why are my replies not going to the NG?

On 24/04/2015 10:58, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:

Lizzy, is there a "next unread" button?

Hi Jeri,

Yes there is, as I have it on my toolbar, but I don't think it is part
of the default...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 15, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Why are my replies not going to the NG?

On 23/04/2015 12:45, Julia in MN wrote:
On 4/22/2015 10:45 AM, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
...but my originals are? When I hit "reply" the person's email addy
comes up. I clicked...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 15, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Quick and Easy?

On 22/04/2015 16:53, pat on the green wrote:
This is the first 'thread' I have started since the changeover.

I am envisaging a scenario (the exact circumstances don't matter at
all), when I...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 15, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Thunderbird ng reader question

On 21/04/2015 16:25, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
How do I "mark all as read"? Also, how do I add a signature? TIA!

Whahoo!
Dreamweaver
Hi Dreamweaver,

I am guessing you have joined...
Forum: Quilting April 17th 15, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Need a free newsgroup reader

On 14/04/2015 18:46, Dreamweaver wrote:
On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 3:09:38 PM UTC-5, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Dreamweaver

OK, what program do you use for your email? I use Thunderbird, so...
Forum: Quilting April 14th 15, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Need a free newsgroup reader

On 13/04/2015 17:44, pat on the green wrote:
I, too, couldn't see what to do - only had one quick try as I was pushed
for time... I do use Thunderbird, so I will be most grateful too.

Pat on...
Forum: Quilting April 13th 15, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Need a free newsgroup reader

On 12/04/2015 18:13, Dreamweaver wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 10:14:47 PM UTC-5, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
On 09/04/2015 22:18, Dreamweaver wrote:
I hate Google and want to come back. Can...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 15, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Need a free newsgroup reader

On 09/04/2015 22:18, Dreamweaver wrote:
I hate Google and want to come back. Can anyone suggest a ng reader that's free and easier to read than Google?

Hi Deramweaver

My UK ISP dropped usenet...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 15, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
It's been a long time...

On 21/01/2015 08:22, Janner wrote:
Hi Amy,

It is quiet here, I think a lot have trouble accessing. I try and check
in from time to time.

My ISP dropped newsgroups so I have changed over to...
Forum: Quilting September 17th 14, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
PENNSYLVANIA NATIONAL QUILT EXTRAVAGANZA XXI

On 16/09/2014 17:02, wrote:
http://www.quiltfest.com/activities.asp?id=4

I'm not going to be there in time for this one, but if it is an annual
event I'll do my...
Forum: Quilting September 5th 14, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Can you see me

On 05/09/2014 16:03, AllisonH wrote:
I can see you in Canada!

This is my first posting with aioe too - I didn't want to renew the paid
subscription with my previous subscriber so I was really...
Forum: Quilting August 25th 14, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Bye for now.

On 23/08/2014 15:27, Shirley wrote:
Well dear friends it looks as if I shall be losing you.
My ISP have said they are dropping Usenet in 5 days time. I asked them
if they were dropping the...
Forum: Quilting July 10th 14, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Moving across the pond

On 09/07/2014 20:45, Juno wrote:

Lizzie,
So many exciting changes in your life.Welcome to the USA.
Good thoughts for you MIL on her impending surgery.
Good wishes to you and your family....
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 14, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Moving across the pond

Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 14, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
is anyone left here?

On 02/07/2014 00:36, Cindy from GA wrote:
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:51:48 AM UTC-5, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others

realize folks...
Forum: Quilting June 2nd 14, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Shirley in the U.K. is anyone left here?

On 02/06/2014 04:52, NightMist wrote:

I am supposed to have usenet through my isp. However I have never had
much luck with the services beyond a bare connection from them. They
used to...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 14, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Shirley in the U.K. is anyone left here?

On 31/05/2014 23:18, Shirley wrote:

Will not be here much longer my ISP is dropping USENET in August.
So I shall be missing a lot of my USA friends.

Yes, we are with Zen too and very sad that...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 14, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
is anyone left here?

On 08/05/2014 15:51, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
they might post? Taria

I'm still here too - though I...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 14, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
what are u working on?

On 13/01/2014 16:27, Taria wrote:
trying to stir up some interest here. What are you working on?

I'm on a knitting spree at the moment - new grandchild due in the late
spring :-) Quilting is...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 13, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Caryl Breyer-Fallert

On 11/12/2013 09:01, Jo Gibson wrote:
On 10/12/2013 23:57, Taria wrote:
what was the name of the fellow that used to show up here and ask for
Christmas gift ideas for his wife? He should buy...
Forum: Quilting December 5th 13, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Always Something

On 04/12/2013 18:21, Bobbie Sews more wrote:
DH has been out of the hospital for a week. For a few months we have
been talking about taking up the carpet and putting wood floors down. A
few...
Forum: Quilting November 28th 13, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my quilting friends across-the-pond and around
the world. Wishing you a day filled with family, friends, fun & good
food. Hope you find a little time to play with fabric...
Forum: Quilting November 11th 13, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
At last!

On 10/11/2013 18:37, Patricia Storey wrote:

Yesterday, at last, the table in my sewing became covered in fabric and
block patterns - and one block was made.
After a long, desert from P&Q...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 13, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Bobbin Thread for FMQ

On 24/09/2013 16:10, Louise in Iowa wrote:
Lizzy, I use Bottom Line or Sew Fine or Glide, but I'm using it on a
longarm, and that may make a difference. I believe Masterpiece was
designed for...
Forum: Quilting September 22nd 13, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Lizzy Taylor
Bobbin Thread for FMQ

What do you all like using for bobbin thread when doing FMQ? This time I
am using Masterpiece (because it was what the LQS had - they don't carry
Bottom Line) with King Tut variegated on the top...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500