Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Quilting April 13th 07, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
flooring

I work at a dogs homes and only last week we went for some rubber
flooring to solve the problem we went for a genraul purpose one from a
comapny call http://www.polymax.co.uk/

but we also found...
Forum: Jewelry April 6th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
[ADVERT ? ] rubber cord

If ur in the Uk you can try a company called polymax

http://www.polymax.co.uk/acatalog/Rubber_Cord.html, they sell lots of
different size and types of rubber cord, i've used them,

hope this is of...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 5th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
rubber cords

If you are in the Uk you can try a company called polymax

http://www.polymax.co.uk/acatalog/Rubber_Cord.html, they sell lots of
different size and types of rubber cord, i've used them,

hope this is...
Forum: Beads April 5th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads