Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: teleflora
Forum: Quilting June 13th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By teleflora
FACEBOOK OT

It's not just Facebook by any means. I got "those kinds" of email for years
before I ever heard of Facebook. I think most of mine started when I got a
Hotmail account for Newsgroups. ...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By teleflora
EQ7 overload

You can download fabric collections from EQ for free.

My friend Judy Laquidera

http://www.patchworktimes.com/

is a whiz at EQ. She's going to start doing tutorials on her blog. She
designs...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 10, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By teleflora
the least of these

Polly, what about single layer Minkee or thin fleece with a buttonhole edge?
I just think it needs to be soft. And thin. Front and back of flannel? No
quilting or even tying necessary. I've made...
Forum: Quilting May 20th 10, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By teleflora
the least of these

I've thought of this before, Polly, but wasn't sure how to go about it. To
keep me from having to turn on my old computer and digging for it, would you
please send your address to me at...
Forum: Quilting May 16th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By teleflora
OT needing a Cookie Monster

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Wonder what I did wrong? I just sliced and prepared for travel a pretty
pan of bar cookies. ...
Forum: Quilting May 14th 10, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By teleflora
OT--something for ballet and/or Lady Gaga Fans

Jeanne that was so cool! I got goose bumps.

I love Lady Gaga and the choreographer got it just right. The dancers are
amazing.

Thanks for posting this, I doubt I would have ever seen it...
Forum: Quilting May 13th 10, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By teleflora
Sailor Tailor

If you joined, you'll get them. I get them every morning.

Cindy

"Allison" wrote in message
Teleflora wrote:
I...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By teleflora
Sailor Tailor

I know! That's why I posted it to this group and why I put "Tailor" in the
subject line!

Good catch, rusty!

Cindy

"rusty" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By teleflora
Sailor Tailor

I get pictures from Shorpy.com sent to my mailbox every day. This one came
today. It has cute sailors and one of them is a tailor.

http://www.shorpy.com/node/8152?size=_original

Cindy
Forum: Quilting April 29th 10, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By teleflora
snap bags discoveries

I made 4 of them last night, different sizes. The last 3, I just sewed a
big "X" to hold the layers together. Much better. I used warm and natural
batting in one of them. It has more padding, but...
Forum: Quilting April 29th 10, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By teleflora
snap bags discoveries

Those little shards of tape are SHARP! They'll poke right in you. I used the
Fiskar scissors that have the real short blades. I think I bought them to
make rag quilts. Never made a rag quilt with...
Forum: Quilting April 28th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
EQ7
Posted By teleflora
EQ7

Why would a person have purchased EQ6 and NOT installed it?

Cindy

"Bev in TX" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting April 27th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By teleflora
Polly and her gators

"J*" wrote in message
do those gators ever get sucked up into the tornados down south, then get
dropped into Kansas?
puts a...
Forum: Quilting April 27th 10, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
EQ7
Posted By teleflora
EQ7

Yes, you have to have EQ6 installed before installing the update.

One of the main reasons I bought 7 was that they finally did away with the
stupid activation policy. You can now load your EQ on...
Forum: Quilting April 26th 10, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By teleflora
Polly and her gators

"dealer83" wrote in message
You can view it on tv but, you can't get the full impact of the damage
Forum: Quilting April 25th 10, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By teleflora
Polly and her gators

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
How loved we feel that you have been concerned about us. Thank you. Oh
my yes, thank you. ...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By teleflora
Errors in Patterns

My friend, Judy Laquidera, has at least a half dozen people MAKE different
sections of her quilts following her patterns. She has people with little
experience and people with a lot of experience....
Forum: Quilting April 25th 10, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By teleflora
Polly and her gators

Polly, I doubt you have any eckeltricity, but if you do, let us know what
kind of "Plan" your weatherman came up with, m'kay?

Cindy
Forum: Quilting April 20th 10, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By teleflora
Chicago Quilt Fest

I spent all my cash and then had to use my charge card to pay the stupid
parking garage fee! I took one cloth bag in with me and was determined when
I went in that when it was full I was done...
Forum: Quilting April 12th 10, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By teleflora
Polly - Jan Henning

Remember that you can use Karen Buckley's Perfect Circles with it too.
There are lots of different sizes in that set.

Cindy

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 11th 10, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By teleflora
Polly - Jan Henning

Polly, how did the CircleEeze work for you?

Cindy

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I don't think I'll mention this bad news to my...
Forum: Quilting April 11th 10, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By teleflora
Ping: Polly - Jan Henning

Polly, was it you who mentioned awhile back about sending someone with
Husqvarna questions to Jan Henning's helpful site?

I found out today that she died last month.

It's a real shame. You don't...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 10, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By teleflora
OT Dyson won !

Mine is always full of white Jack Russell hair. I have to get the fat one
shaved in the summer she has so much hair. The skinny one has a slick coat
but even she sheds like crazy.

Cindy

"Kate...
Forum: Quilting April 2nd 10, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By teleflora
Signing blocks

I did about 25 blocks yesterday and it wasn't till I was done that I
realized I wrote 2009 on every stinking one of them. Had to rip that part
out and stick a new piece in there.

I will never do...
Forum: Quilting April 1st 10, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By teleflora
OT Dyson won !

"Taria" wrote in message

hate the beater bar that always needs cleaned though. I won't buy another
dyson until mr....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500