Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerry Neuroth
Forum: Quilting May 12th 12, 10:34 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
Red face Bulldog

Looking for a quilt block pattern to piece a bulldog or a 4-6 inch cheater'
s piece
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 11, 12:41 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
The "Wobble Stitch" looks like a...

The "Wobble Stitch" looks like a decorative stitch in the ditch but only more visable.
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 11, 08:20 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
Unhappy Wobble Quilting Stitches

Someone please help me. Can I set the wobble quilting stitches on my Bernina 1230??? How can this be done?
Forum: Quilting April 25th 11, 07:11 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
To use binding or not to use binding

I am working on the Spicy Spiral Table Mat and noticed some used binding to finish off the outside, others just sewed front and back and flipped. With all your good experiences which usage will make...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 11, 01:56 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
Thank You so much for an answer and now all I...

Thank You so much for an answer and now all I need to do is plug in my numbers on EXCEL. Think I will love this site. --

Gerry...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 11, 09:41 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
Hope this indicates they will not close ours,...

Hope this indicates they will not close ours, threat keeps surfacing. My closest fabric store otherwise is Hobby Lobby about 35 miles from my house.
Forum: Quilting April 21st 11, 05:10 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerry Neuroth
Question EXCEL Formula

I just found out there is an Excel formula for Flynn backing. Would someone PLEASE send this to me. First time ever to use this.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7