Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 'Nez
Forum: Needlework December 18th 10, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By 'Nez
McCalls Needlework

On Dec 18, 8:36*am, Keith Barber wrote:
Can anyone tell me I the 75th anniversary issue of McCalls needlework was
rhe one that had the Counted cross image of a deer and...
Forum: Needlework December 5th 10, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By 'Nez
What happened?

On Dec 5, 9:40*am, crazybrunette64 wrote:
I used to frequent this group daily, mostly lurking but always reading
and learning. *I took a hiatus for several years...
Forum: Yarn March 24th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By 'Nez
wimple?

On Mar 24, 2:02�am, mirjam wrote:
Hi, mirjam. �Try Wonderful Wimples - Fiddlesticks Knitting. �Looks
very interesting. �Frances

Thank you Frances i have...
Forum: Yarn March 23rd 10, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By 'Nez
wimple?

On Mar 23, 8:24�am, mirjam wrote:
Has anyone here ever knitted a wimple ?
mirjam

Hi, mirjam. Try Wonderful Wimples - Fiddlesticks Knitting. Looks
very interesting. ...
Forum: Needlework March 23rd 10, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By 'Nez
Prayer Request / Anyone in Iowa?

On Mar 23, 1:05�am, Karen C - Calif wrote:
A disabled friend has been evicted and her house condemned; physically
and financially she can't manage the necessary repairs. �On...
Forum: Needlework March 15th 10, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By 'Nez
Need an idea for a gift

On Mar 15, 4:07�pm, "Lucille" wrote:
I need an idea for a little gift for a Doctor. �I'm making a bookmark for
his Nurse Practitioner and now I'm trying to find something...
Forum: Needlework January 15th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By 'Nez
OT - World's oldest dog, sad end

On Jan 14, 3:17�pm, Bruce Fletcher
wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/8459230.stm
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

Ah. My Ben Franklins!

My closest Ben Franklin is closing. All mdse on sale at 30% off right
now. Probably be lower than that before long.

Only thing is, the wooden Indian is still not for...
Forum: Needlework October 24th 09, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By 'Nez
Ouch: OT

On Oct 23, 7:05�am, "Fred" wrote:
Well ouch is what I meant to say, some how a few other colorful words filled
the air.
I threw it in the general direction of the scrap...
Forum: Needlework July 5th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Nez
DMC Floss list for South Seas Mermaid by Mirabilia

On Jul 4, 7:23�pm, amsicari wrote:
Hi all.

Does anyone have the floss list for this pattern- I've purchased it,
but its caught in the holiday mail and Joannes has the...
Forum: Needlework March 27th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By 'Nez
Change of dye lots in middle of project

On Mar 27, 4:23�pm, deniseb wrote:
Help -
I recently started a Mystic Stitch project. When I gathered my
supplies I had 3 bobbins of 762 DMC in my stash. I never...
Forum: Yarn March 20th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By 'Nez
Poncho Pattern Search

On Mar 19, 11:28�am, Starsong wrote:
All,

'allo! �I'm a lurker coming out of the woodwork. �I have a friend who
would like to have a poncho in pink.
Forum: Needlework March 17th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By 'Nez
Safe Pretreating Patterns?

On Mar 17, 2:56�pm, "Mag" wrote:
Mag wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a safe way to "pre-treat" the fold line of printed patterns?
I tried scotch tape once....
Forum: Needlework March 9th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Nez
introduction

On Mar 9, 2:32�pm, rose wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I will now introduce myself sorry its taken me a few days i dont get
on net very often the kids are on more than...
Forum: Yarn March 7th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By 'Nez
OT from Noreen

On Mar 7, 4:12�pm, "The Other Kim" wrote:
Dennis, thank you for posting this.

Noreen, I'll keep you in my thoughts...

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Forum: Needlework March 7th 08, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 63
Posted By 'Nez
Mythical stitching quest

On Mar 7, 7:51�am, anne wrote:
Y'all have had so much fun discussing dessert (misspelled on porpoise)
island stiching that I thought I'd pose another question.

If, in...
Forum: Yarn February 23rd 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By 'Nez
new knitter

On Feb 23, 8:55�am, betsey wrote:
....i managed to cast on and am knitting a scarf (ONLY
knitting...don't know how to purl!). �I'd like to figure out how to
bind off....and...
Forum: Yarn February 23rd 08, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By 'Nez
Mall of American Knit-Out Pictures

On Feb 23, 8:16�am, patetc wrote:
While looking for my daughter's picture at the Knit-Out, I spotted a
lady wearing a gorgeous sweater. �The website is:

Forum: Needlework February 23rd 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By 'Nez
USA Politics.

On Feb 23, 12:09�pm, LizardGumbo
wrote:
Joyce wrote:
After all, USA is a democratic republic, isn't it?

Actually, it's a representative...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 82
Posted By 'Nez
Floss Organizing System ??

On Jan 29, 5:12�pm, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:
So what's the consensus on the best, easiest way to organize thread?

This time I promise to be good and listen.

Forum: Needlework December 16th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By 'Nez
Floss Observation

On Dec 16, 5:52�am, Richard Grimes wrote:

And I had almost no problem with the Anchor thread. �I am a pretty
experienced stitcher and I do let my needle hang often to...
Forum: Yarn December 8th 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By 'Nez
Projects

On Dec 7, 5:19�pm, Kelly wrote:
I was curious...what projects everyone is working on at this time? �I
have just finished a taboggin (sp) type hat out of cotton (for a
Forum: Needlework November 8th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By 'Nez
OT - the squirrel and the grasshopper

Oh, such a good one, Bruce. I wonder what our grandparents would have
said of the world today.

Gillian

What my Granddaddy used to say. "The world is going to hell in a
handbasket,...
Forum: Needlework September 25th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By 'Nez
Another Finish

On Sep 24, 7:50?pm, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
Well, almost. Stitching and beadwork done, but not framed (or anything)

This one is known as Lavender Radiance, from The...
Forum: Needlework September 25th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Nez
huge skunk....awful dream...help

(BBBBIIIIIGGGG mistake). I got two or three sprays of the
terrbile smell of skunk. Oh my god, there are few things in this world
as repulsive as getting doused in skunk..I couldnt see, i was
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53