Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bricore
Forum: Yarn August 8th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Bricore
Braiding

On Aug 8, 2:09 am, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
Years ago i had the great pleasure and honor to stufy in BU PIA with
Barbara Shawcroft ,
she taught us all kinds of Braids...
Forum: Yarn August 8th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Bricore
Braiding

On Aug 7, 2:00 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:
"Bricore" wrote in message

Shelagh,
Forum: Yarn August 7th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Bricore
Braiding

Shelagh,
I love that! Very Very nice. How long did it take you to make
the whole thing? It's very pretty.

Thanks for sharing.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson
Forum: Yarn August 7th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Bricore
Braiding

On Aug 7, 11:15

I love it! I don't do it often, but I learned right here on this
group.
Els from British Columbia taught me, and it is great fun. I am not
nearly as good as others, but I...
Forum: Yarn August 7th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Bricore
Braiding

how I used it (smile)http://tinyurl.com/225san

Shelagh

This is so cool! I really had my fingers crossed that I would find
others who did this.. I have to go check out your site...
Forum: Yarn August 7th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Bricore
Braiding

Hello everyone,
I just found myself a new little hobby. It's not new to others I
know but to me, it was. It's called Kumihimo braiding. I really enjoy
doing it. Yes, I know... I don't need yet...
Forum: Yarn July 13th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

On Jul 13, 6:14 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Bricore" wrote in message

Hello...
Forum: Yarn July 13th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

On Jul 13, 5:14 am, B wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:28:18 -0700, Bricore
wrote:

.... You get double
knits for these. I love them!) I...
Forum: Yarn July 12th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

I am sorry on more that I can't forget because I like it so much is
www.knittingboard.com
Free patterns and Lots of good videos to help you along.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson- Hide quoted...
Forum: Yarn July 12th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

On Jul 12, 7:30 am, enigma wrote:
B wrote :

I looked at your site, and watched some of your...
Forum: Yarn July 12th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

Hello Barbara,
I can't give you an honest answer on this because I can not needle
knit. I can crochet (some. I am faster with a loom then crocheting.
For some reason I seem to tense up when I...
Forum: Yarn July 12th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Bricore
Have a look at this creation!

Hello!
I checked that hat out. Wow, it's bold! I love it. I can't say I'd
wear it but that's only because I really don't wear a lot of hats
(unless it's a helment and I only wear that because I...
Forum: Yarn July 12th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

On Jul 8, 12:03 pm, Iriss wrote:
Any loom knitters here?

I am sorry on more that I can't forget because I like it so much is
www.knittingboard.com
Free patterns and...
Forum: Yarn July 12th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

On Jul 8, 12:03 pm, Iriss wrote:
Any loom knitters here?

I almost forgot I also have patterns for sale (I am not trying to sell
you anything..lol.) I am just saying I...
Forum: Yarn July 11th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By Bricore
any loom knitting here?

On Jul 8, 12:03 pm, Iriss wrote:
Any loom knitters here?

Hello!
I loom knit! I love it. I have done one booklet, a pattern for
online magazine, and I just did two...
Forum: Yarn June 20th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Bricore
Share the How-to s of your Hobbies & Crafts

Satin sheets and bondage? ;-))

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Murielle

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
Forum: Yarn April 27th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Apr 26, 11:54 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
Just remember that with Weather changes they will change their length
a bit !!!! thus don`t make it too tight !!
Forum: Yarn April 27th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Bricore
Thinking about using horse tail hair to make a belt. Have you done this before?

On Apr 26, 2:50 pm, wrote:
Horse tail hair was the traditional material for fine fresh water fishing
line. I think they were knotted together, rather than being spun.

Forum: Yarn April 26th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Bricore
Thinking about using horse tail hair to make a belt. Have you done this before?

I brushed out all my horses hairs and I saved it. I am thinking about
making my daughter a little belt out of it. Adding some beeds and all.
Has anyone here ever done this on here before? I was just...
Forum: Yarn April 26th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Bricore
Thinking about using horse tail hair to make a belt. Have you done this before?

I brushed out all my horses hairs and I saved it. I am thinking about
making my daughter a little belt out of it. Adding some beeds and all.
Has anyone here ever done this on here before? I was just...
Forum: Yarn April 25th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Bricore
OT about yarn but about soap making.

Hello!
I hope it's ok to post this. I made some soap today and put pictures
inside of it. This isn't anything new and you all might have already
seen this stuff before. It was new to me tho and I...
Forum: Yarn April 21st 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 31
Posted By Bricore
I am NOT going to Michaels craft store anymore....

On Apr 14, 12:50 pm, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
While Matthew was in one of his cabinetmaking classes last night, I swung
around to Michaels to look for *one*...
Forum: Yarn April 20th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Bricore
I updated my blog with videos on how to do some things (nothing fancy.)

Hello everyone,
I haven't been on here a lot lately because I have been busy. I
wanted to stop by and let you all know that I did update my blog with
some new stuff. I put how I make a ponytail...
Forum: Machine Knit April 3rd 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By Bricore
Any one Digitize on here?

On Mar 16, 4:49 am, "steelbreeze" wrote:
On 14 Mar, 17:24, "Bricore" wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it...
Forum: Machine Knit April 3rd 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By Bricore
Any one Digitize on here?

On Mar 14, 1:24 pm, "Bricore" wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it but
learning.

Dora Renee'...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66