Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jheller
Forum: Yarn September 24th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By jheller
It's been really quiet here

Shillelagh wrote:
What's going on? Where is everybody? Halllloooooooooo

Shelagh

Hi all,
Been working different hours, so sleep hours have been off, Bf and I
kept sharing the same cold...
Forum: Yarn August 14th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By jheller
cleaning sticky yarn??

Hi all,
Hope all are well, I've had a busy summer so far. Day trips, craft
shows, now I have some of my things in a good consignment shop.
On one of my thrift store runs I got two large hanks of...
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By jheller
OT - Our Beloved Buffy is gone

So sorry, she is in a better place with no pain.I know you all miss
her,. but she was loved when she was here.
Jenny
Not Likely wrote:
The last time we were at the vet's for shots, she told us...
Forum: Yarn April 13th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By jheller
Labels on handknit item to sell

Hi all,
Hope you are all well.
If any of you sell hand knitted,crocheted, fiber crafts, what type of
content and care label do you have? ( for my use only)
I was reading a "Sell Your Crafts" book...
Forum: Yarn April 1st 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 22
Posted By jheller
Recycling Wool Sweaters

Hi all,
Hope you all are having a good weekend.
I got afew wool sweaters and a wool vest at the thrift store today,
about 4 dollars each. I started with the vest , plain stocking
stitch,light blue...
Forum: Yarn March 15th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By jheller
Ponchos still in style?

Not Likely wrote:
"jheller" wrote in message

Hi all,
I have crocheted a few ponchos for my 1 year old gbaby, and DD...
Forum: Yarn March 8th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By jheller
Ponchos still in style?

Hi all,
I have crocheted a few ponchos for my 1 year old gbaby, and DD friends
babys'.
They are fast and easy to make and I really enjoy doing them.
Wanted to get some feedback from the group if you...
Forum: Yarn March 2nd 07, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 36
Posted By jheller
Wearing slacks in school... (and catching you all up on things)

Not Likely wrote:
When I went to public school (up to grade 3) girls weren't allowed to wear
slacks to school, but when I transferred to the Catholic school we were
allowed to wear slacks...
Forum: Yarn February 13th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By jheller
Knitting stitch ? and OrganicYarn?

jheller wrote:
Hi all,
Hope all are well, safe and warm, about 40degress here, no snow.
But I have been knitting more, just sent a red hooded vest I knitted to
gbaby for Valentines.
I have...
Forum: Yarn February 11th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By jheller
Knitting stitch ? and OrganicYarn?

Hi all,
Hope all are well, safe and warm, about 40degress here, no snow.
But I have been knitting more, just sent a red hooded vest I knitted to
gbaby for Valentines.
I have a pattern for a childs...
Forum: Yarn December 21st 06, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By jheller
Merry Christmas and Very Happy New Year

Leah wrote:
I'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. May it be
everything you hope it can be!

Leah
Wishing the same for all !!
Jenny
Forum: Yarn November 13th 06, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By jheller
Test Pics was Need Childs Patterns

jheller wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/snbpp

See if this works?
Jenny

http://tinyurl.com/y3xwko
Forum: Yarn November 13th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By jheller
Test Pics was Need Childs Patterns

http://tinyurl.com/snbpp

See if this works?
Jenny
Forum: Yarn November 13th 06, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By jheller
Need Childs Patterns

jheller wrote:

Hi all,
Jenny here, wow its November already. Gbaby just turned 1year old!
She is wearing about a size 18 months in shirts and dresses. Looking for
easy to knit on 2 needles...
Forum: Yarn November 13th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By jheller
Need Childs Patterns

Hi all,
Jenny here, wow its November already. Gbaby just turned 1year old!
She is wearing about a size 18 months in shirts and dresses. Looking for
easy to knit on 2 needles sweater patterns.I have...
Forum: Yarn October 15th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By jheller
Flea Market Find- now what to make?

Hi all,
Today a got a mixed box of new yarn for $5.00 !:)
about 20 some skiens, no matches, fun fur ,acylic,and wool.
some 1oz ,some 3oz. now I need your input on what to do with these
small...
Forum: Yarn September 27th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By jheller
What's everybody 'working' on?

Laura J wrote:
Jenny,

Have you sold your handiwork on eBay before? How did it sell? I keep
thinking about selling some soakers or longies on there but then I
remind myself that I don't...
Forum: Yarn September 22nd 06, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By jheller
What's everybody 'working' on?

yarnwright wrote:
Knowing full well 2 people will ask what the purpose of this question
is, and also knowing full well that one will contradict anything I
answer, SPLORT!
SO, what IS...
Forum: Marketplace September 19th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By jheller
On Ebay now

check it out!
Thanks.
www.tinyurl.com/q2dew
Forum: Yarn September 16th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By jheller
Hallo All

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Hallo Hallo any body home ,,,
mirjam

yes , just reading a little here, busy time in my house, working 4 days,
2days at craft booth, yard work, house work, and I...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20