Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandy Bell
Forum: Needlework October 23rd 11, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Sandy Bell
Book Holder

Morning all! I am making a secret Santa gift for my bookclub and
wondered if anyone had a pattern (or know a site where I can find one)
for a book carrier? It's not a bag as such but something with...
Forum: Needlework July 16th 11, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Sandy Bell
time for a round of "what are you reading"

On Jul 15, 10:07*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
For me

Three or more rejects in the pile to go back to the library - didn't
make it past 50 pages on any of these

Just...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 11, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Sandy Bell
DMC six strand glow in the dark floss

On Apr 1, 9:44*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 3/31/11 5:05 PM, Donna wrote:

well, all I'm trying for in her first initial, for a humbug to put on
Forum: Needlework January 11th 11, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy Bell
Queensland Floods

On Jan 11, 9:04*pm, Nickname unavailable
wrote:
Flood levels around Brisbane are supposed to peak on Wednesday. *Looks
as if this flood will be even more damaging than...
Forum: Needlework January 11th 11, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy Bell
Queensland Floods

I don't know if there is anyone from Queensland on this site, but
please know that we are thinking of you & wishing you well. Sandy
Forum: Needlework October 31st 10, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
OT
Posted By Sandy Bell
OT

On Oct 31, 7:22*pm, lucretia borgia wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:04:33 -0400, Gillian Murray

wrote:
On 10/30/2010 9:18 PM, Lucille...
Forum: Needlework October 31st 10, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
OT
Posted By Sandy Bell
OT

As the holiday season approaches my thoughts turn to baking/food etc
and this year I have been thinking I'd like to do a pumpkin pie for
family & friends but all the receipts I find call for 'pumpkin...
Forum: Needlework October 11th 10, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy Bell
Totally OT

On Oct 11, 5:40*am, Lynoth wrote:
Just posted a new blog that _I_ think is pretty darn important, and
I'd appreciate a moment of your time to check it out.

Well said!
Forum: Needlework October 11th 10, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy Bell
Dololly :)

On Oct 11, 8:16*am, Lynoth wrote:
Just used my dololly for the first time for what it was meant for and
it worked like a charm! SOOOOO much easier than fiddling with orts and
Forum: Needlework August 24th 10, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Sandy Bell
Who we are . . .

On Aug 23, 11:09*pm, Dianne Lewandowski
wrote:
On 8/23/2010 3:45 AM, Sandy Bell wrote:

On Aug 20, 12:36 pm, Dianne
Forum: Needlework August 23rd 10, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Sandy Bell
Who we are . . .

On Aug 20, 12:36*pm, Dianne Lewandowski
wrote:
"I have no interest in the Seminar as I think it is a grossly
expensive, inflated, to-do for the elite and
totally...
Forum: Needlework August 14th 10, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 13, 1:25*pm, Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Aug 11, 3:07*am, Sandy Bell wrote:

On Aug 11, 1:35*am, Liz from Humbug ...
Forum: Needlework August 14th 10, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 13, 9:03*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/12/10 11:25 PM, in article
, "Liz from

Humbug"...
Forum: Needlework August 11th 10, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 11, 1:35*am, Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Aug 9, 2:10*am, Sandy Bell wrote:

Evening All (well it's evening here anyway),
In just over 3...
Forum: Needlework August 10th 10, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 10, 11:20*am, Fran wrote:
I will be there. *In fact, I am coming in the Thurs before late
afternoon so I can explore Fri, Sat, and Sun morning.

Last time I...
Forum: Needlework August 10th 10, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 10, 9:49*am, EmAre wrote:
On Aug 9, 4:10*am, Sandy Bell wrote:

Evening All (well it's evening here anyway),
In just over 3 weeks I...
Forum: Needlework August 10th 10, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 10, 1:37*am, Lynoth wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:37*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 8/9/10 5:10 AM, in article
Forum: Needlework August 10th 10, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

On Aug 9, 8:37*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/9/10 5:10 AM, in article
, "Sandy

Bell"...
Forum: Needlework August 9th 10, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Sandy Bell
San Franciso

Evening All (well it's evening here anyway),
In just over 3 weeks I will be in SF for the Embroiderers' Guild of
Americas annual convention and I was wondering if anyone else will be
there as I would...
Forum: Needlework August 5th 10, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 79
Posted By Sandy Bell
Who are we?

On Aug 5, 1:09*am, "Joan E." wrote:
Since we seem to have one or two new members and a couple of recent
returners, I thought it might be time for another round of...
Forum: Needlework July 4th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Sandy Bell
4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope you have a happy & safe holiday!

Sandy
Forum: Needlework June 26th 10, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy Bell
Time to rotate

On Jun 25, 8:57*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Well, as much as I'm enjoying my Ladybug and Bumblebees, I think its time to
rotate. So, I'm either gone to return to to the baby...
Forum: Needlework June 23rd 10, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandy Bell
Sigh, have to change a color

On Jun 23, 4:13*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/22/10 10:15 AM, in article ,

"Cheryl Isaak" ...
Forum: Needlework June 22nd 10, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandy Bell
Pat - are you out there?

On Jun 22, 12:23*am, "Joan E." wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:17*am, Susan Hartman wrote:

On 6/19/2010 2:10 AM, Rosemary Peeler wrote:

Forum: Needlework June 22nd 10, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy Bell
Dimples Designs - New Designs!

On Jun 22, 10:59*am, Fran wrote:
I was browsing Hoffman's June listing and saw two new designs by
Terrance Nolan. *They are really nice flower designs and look to be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54