Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 3.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rita L in MA
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 10, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 67
Posted By Rita L in MA
Directory form is open for business!

J* wrote:
see if this makes any sense.
people scare me.
the world scares me.
when i was young i never worried.
had no issues at all with the world.
now it totally scares me. j.

\
The...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 10, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Rita L in MA
A Trial

Patti wrote:
Is this getting through?
Yes, it is getting to me just fine - as did the prior post. Your DH has
done good :-)

Rita

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Forum: Quilting February 21st 10, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Patti wrote:
I first thought, like Leslie said, just put a wider border of the
sashing fabric.
However, then I had another look, and tried to squint!
Could you have a go at not staggering...
Forum: Quilting February 16th 10, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Rita L in MA
12 sewing tools in one!

Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
http://www.allbrands.com/products/abp15452-0125.html
Just browsing and saw this - if this item was stored in that 'safe'
place - I'd have to search for 12 missing...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Rita L in MA
PING RITA: Warm wishes quilt photos

dealer83 wrote:
Look in any bedding aisle in
Target and you see that lime green all over the place. Anyway, thanks
for giving us the peeka into your quilt. Beauty is definitely in the
eye of...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 10, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Rita L in MA
Ugly quilt is finally done

dealer83 wrote:
Well, I finally finished it, after putting it away for a month.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/575401090RueNsi

Donna,

I know I promised to send a "feel good"...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 10, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Rita L in MA
photos of playtime results

Sunny wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/ While things are so tense,
I've just played with my fabric. When I try anything serious, I just
mess up. So I posted pics of the things I...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rita L in MA
fabric softener ad

Kate T. wrote:

My question is: Who's making the quilts.

This is the first I've heard of this project.

Kate T. South Mississippi

All I know is what I read on the web :-) This is a...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 10, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rita L in MA
Stash building opportunity...

NAYY and all that. I just really like shopping at fabric.com They have
set pricing on all of their clearance fabric to 50% off original
price. I see some very nice fabrics there that I am...
Forum: Quilting February 6th 10, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT SNOW- and ping Pat in VA

Bonnie Patterson wrote:
In case you guys don't know.

The snow is up to my A$$ !!!!!
Bonnie, in Middletown, VA

Wow! Take care and try to stay warm. We are seeing this on the news...
Forum: Quilting February 6th 10, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Rita L in MA
suggestions for fabric??

claudia wrote:
Good morning everyone.

I placed an order at three different online stores a while back, for
the entire line of the shade cascade fabrics. ...

What would you make with...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 10, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT New Stuff

NightMist wrote:
Can you see me?

Seeing you clearly in Mass.

--
Rita L. in MA - One eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Forum: Quilting February 5th 10, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Michelle C. wrote:

This offer will have to extend to those in the US only, because the cost
would be prohibitive otherwise. :-( In the US, however, we can use
media mail, which costs 2.38...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 10, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Rita L in MA
RCTQ Annual Quilting Weeks 2010

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Hello.
We are in the final days of our annual quilting week. Are you having fun?
Did you get much done? Did you spend more time with your quilting than

Thanks for the...
Forum: Quilting January 29th 10, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Rita L in MA
Dumb as you look?

John wrote:
Every
time you process a credit card, the merchant pays the c.c. company a
fee for doing so. I think the most appropriate way to deal with that
sort of thing, is for the vendor to...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 10, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Rita L in MA
It's me again -- the quilmaker's memo has gone out!

Edna Pearl wrote:
I have sent (or at least tried to send! :-) copies of the quiltmaker's
memorandum of understanding and invoice to everyone who requested them.
Yippee! I received the copy...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 10, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Rita L in MA
Quiltmaker's "contract"

Edna Pearl wrote:

While I think it would be inappropriate for me to publish this draft on the
Internet, I would love to provide a copy to anybody here at rctq who would
be interested in...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 10, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT - Brief update on "Knowing how to have fun...."

I am happy to report that I went back to the hospital yesterday and got
a second fluid infusion. I feel great today!! The most gratifying part
of this is that Dr. D. actually had one of the nurses...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 10, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT and VERY LONG - Knowing how to have fun...

....is clearly not a talent of mine!

Short story: I am doing fine and just need to get medications adjusted
- at least to the point where they will stop fighting each other!

Long story - Very long...
Forum: Quilting December 28th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Rita L in MA
embroidery machine is a dud

Polly Esther wrote:
I was so in hopes that Mr. Esther would be delighted with the Brother
embroidery machine Santa brought him.
Nope.
He's ignored it.

Ray got a Brother embroidery...
Forum: Quilting December 26th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT A Quiz

NightMist wrote:
This quiz was designed for Americans so I am especially curious to see
how our quilters from "furrin parts" score.

Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT the Best truly awful Christmas jokes

Oops! Re-posting here to keep it in the thread...

Posted on behalf of Jo in Scotland...

In Russia there lived a man named Rudolf. He and his wife had
several children and, one day while getting...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Rita L in MA
Jo's Holiday Humor

Posted on behalf of Jo in Scotland who is a little busy just now ...

In Russia there lived a man named Rudolf. He and his wife had
several children and, one day while getting everyone dressed and...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rita L in MA
OT the Christmas joke; Plan B

Polly Esther wrote:
Jo always follows my truly awful Christmas joke with her own. I can't
seem to get her attention; all she's doing is carrying a baby and
remodeling - how hard is that?
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Rita L in MA
finished gift

Roberta wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/121288433oygsbY?vhost=community&start=36

With luck, this will take you to see what I just gave to my
long-suffering German grammar teacher....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 111