Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Merri
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 34
Posted By Merri
Please could you all Delete part of those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG letters

Mirjam---
You said just what I was thinking! Since I sprained my wrist a few weeks
ago, it hurts to use the mouse, and as I was complaining to myself about how
the replies were posted, I came upon...
Forum: Yarn March 9th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Merri
Ponchos still in style?

Hi Jenny,
Yes, I think ponchos are very much still in style; especially for young
children--they look so cute, and keep them warm and snuggly.
I made one for myself last year.
Merri

"jheller"...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 21
Posted By Merri
Alpaca and lace vent

You all have had me in "stitches" with this conversation. Was it the one in
Santa Clara, CA? I will get the scoop from someone in my knitting group who
went. She has been helping me along on my...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Merri
Merri, here it is: Odd-ball Sweater

Thanks much Richard; Aud sent it to me as well. Much appreciated.
Merri

"Richard Eney" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Merri
Oddball sweater post---??

Aud-- Thanks, I don't seem to be getting anywhere (or anything) when I do a
search.
If you could forward them, that would be wonderful! My address is:

blanchrd at mcn dot org

Really appreciate...
Forum: Yarn February 24th 07, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Merri
Oddball sweater post---??

Hi again all---
I have read just about every post since the beg. of the year and I can't
find the one I posted a couple of weeks ago about the 'oddball' sweater that
I am working on. Some of you...
Forum: Yarn February 13th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Merri
Odd-ball Sweater

Hello everyone;
I'm so glad to have found this group again! I went from dialup to cable.
I know some of you have made the Odd-ball sweater, knit from the top down,
and then each sleeve is divided and...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7