HELP PLEASE - rctq on facebook by [email protected]
Hi all, I had a massive hack attack where I had to make a new page on facebook and I now cant find the rctq group on there. Would someone please advise the groups correct name so that I rejoin. I used to belong to a few quilting groups and now have none. Please help if you can. Thanks, Dianne...
Today 12:44 PM
by Nann[_2_] Go to last post
1 12 Quilting