Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lewmew
Forum: Needlework February 21st 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By lewmew
Dancing in the Moonlight!

..

OK - just for you, I rotated it.
Forum: Needlework February 21st 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By lewmew
Dancing in the Moonlight!

..

Looks great - but your picture is upside down! *.

I kind of like it that way better lol

Your flickr password should be the same as your yahoo one, if you can
remember it.

Linda
Forum: Needlework February 21st 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By lewmew
Victoria

Anyone seen or heard from her recently? It's much too quiet and calm
without her. . .

Linda
Forum: Needlework February 21st 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By lewmew
Dancing in the Moonlight!

It's done!

Well, okay, I need to look for missed stitches still, but I am happy
dancing - I finished Midnight Dreams. And it is awesome, if I do say
so myself. Truly one of my favorite pieces - I...
Forum: Needlework February 17th 09, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By lewmew
Stash-y question part one

On Feb 17, 7:50*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
If you were to receive a gift of floss stash, what you you prefer?

4-5 skeins *from an established name (GAST, WDWs) in six...
Forum: Needlework February 17th 09, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By lewmew
2 WIPs finished including Waste Canvas experiment

Anyway, I do believe I can do The Egyptian Garden
Mandala by Marine Weber using this technique.

Also one oif my favorite MW pieces - That is so ambitious! Please be
sure to keep us posted on...
Forum: Needlework February 16th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By lewmew
Suggesions welcome

(Hope this isn't a rerun!)

I've gotten out the tropical themed hand painted canvas I got for
Christmas and put it on stretcher bars to stare and start thinking
about. I've decided I'm going to do a...
Forum: Needlework February 14th 09, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By lewmew
.Facebook

..An interesting side effect might be history. For about a generation
and a half, the late 1960s to the advent of widespread internet usage
(late 1990s), we were not a nation of communicators. ...
Forum: Needlework February 12th 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 77
Posted By lewmew
OFF TOPIC - advice needed

On Feb 12, 2:16*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/12/09 1:35 PM, in article , "lucille"

wrote:

"Cheryl...
Forum: Needlework February 12th 09, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By lewmew
.Facebook

..PLease do ladies!

I was telling someone at work about it and how I consider many of you
to be my friends. They couldn't quite get their heads around it
(she's not especially computer literate),...
Forum: Needlework February 12th 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By lewmew
.Facebook

Anyone else here a member? I just joined - long story about why - but
Cheryl and I are now friends and working on getting each refreshing
drinks. Anyone else want to join? If so, email me off list...
Forum: Needlework February 10th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By lewmew
Going nuts

On Feb 10, 9:13*am, anne wrote:
I worked the previously mentioned freebie on stretcher bars and was appalled
that it gotten so skewed that none of the sides are perfectly...
Forum: Needlework February 9th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By lewmew
Gotta get organized!

So, before I left for the meet, I thought about what I could take with
me. One thing that's been near the top of my To Do list is Sampler
Cove's...
Forum: Needlework February 9th 09, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 39
Posted By lewmew
Very quiet

I just spent the weekend in exciting Cape Girardeau at (what else?) a
swim meet. The kids all swam horribly - the team parents' joke was if
you added less than 10 seconds you did well. We (the...
Forum: Needlework February 5th 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By lewmew
Too quiet

On Feb 5, 3:27*pm, Trish Brown wrote:
lewmew wrote:
What's everyone doing?

I am planning to go to a swim meet over the weekend with dd and
another family....
Forum: Needlework February 5th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By lewmew
Too quiet

On Feb 5, 11:57*am, anne wrote:
says...

I'm debating if I should go get some
canvas-y type material to make her a new drawstring backpack bag -...
Forum: Needlework February 5th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By lewmew
Too quiet

What's everyone doing?

I am planning to go to a swim meet over the weekend with dd and
another family. Will take a surface project with me - my dd picked a
rather cool looking tree for me. I'm...
Forum: Needlework February 4th 09, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By lewmew
Attn Trivia players

On Feb 4, 1:04*pm, MargW wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/4/09 10:48 AM, in article , "ellice"

Forum: Quilting February 4th 09, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By lewmew
Geometric shapes online coloring?

On Feb 3, 10:32*pm, jennellh wrote:
Bring up the Start menu on your computer - look for the 'All Programs'
link - open up the 'Accessories' and you should find...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By lewmew
Geometric shapes online coloring?

Does anyone know of an online site where I can draw my own geometric
shapes and then color them in? Quilters might - I am looking for
something to design my own quilt pattern and want to try a...
Forum: Needlework February 3rd 09, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By lewmew
Geometric shapes online coloring?

Does anyone know of an online site where I can draw my own geometric
shapes and then color them in? Quilters might - I am looking for
something to design my own quilt pattern and want to try a...
Forum: Needlework January 31st 09, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By lewmew
DMC Color variations

On Jan 30, 9:29*pm, "lucille" wrote:
"lewmew" wrote in message

I thought...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By lewmew
Can I have a redo on this week

I have had the week from h*** at work. Which crisis should I deal
with now? And my boss has been in major toddler mode (tantrums). Add
cold yucky weather, two kids not quite sick enough to stay...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 09, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By lewmew
Too much of a good thing

Not bad for a Republican g,d,r

Watch out or I'll send Newt after you! LOL!

Linda
Forum: Needlework January 28th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By lewmew
DMC Color variations

I thought I remembered seeing something here that said there is a list
somewhere that tells you what DMC colors are included in the newer
variations (for example, a red might include 321, 304 and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500