Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathie Williams
Forum: Needlework October 13th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathie Williams
OT First winter storm warning

On 10/12/08 12:59 AM, in article
, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

Our forecast for this weekend includes the possibility of winter...
Forum: Needlework September 11th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 133
Posted By Kathie Williams
If you had an LNS...

wrote in message
I was asked the other day what I would like to see in the stitching
section of a...
Forum: Needlework August 7th 08, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Kathie Williams
Anchor floss

wrote in message
I was just wondering if there is any difference between the Anchor
floss that is...
Forum: Needlework August 5th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Kathie Williams
Needlecraft books

"anne" wrote in message
Yesterday's mail brought me an eagerly awaited package -- copies of A-Z of
embroidery stitches...
Forum: Needlework June 18th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathie Williams
Birth Sampler Ideas Needed

"Jinx the Minx" wrote in message
Ok, so considering the fact that I'm giving birth in 12 hours...
Forum: Needlework May 1st 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathie Williams
Press release from DMC

"Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net wrote in message

They mention Dolfus, Mieg & Cie.... in their history on their website.

The name...
Forum: Needlework April 30th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathie Williams
Press release from DMC

Since there has been a lot of (understandable) interest in DMC, I thought I
would post a press release I just got.

Kathie

In recent days, there has been a significant amount of information in the...
Forum: Needlework March 18th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathie Williams
Question about Pincushion Project

"DoeEyes" wrote in message
Howdy To Ya'll~~
I would like to ask about pincushions~~~~I would like to make...
Forum: Needlework March 18th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathie Williams
Safe Pretreating Patterns?

"'Nez" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 2:56?pm, "Mag" wrote:
Mag wrote:

Forum: Needlework February 10th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Kathie Williams
simple pleasures

Tamara" wrote in message
It struck me this morning what a simple pleasure kitting up is. Sorting
out the fibres,...
Forum: Needlework January 14th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Kathie Williams
OT - if you need a laugh

Hey, y'all!

During my afternoon surfing, I came across a wonderful verse - so if you
need a laugh follow the link and enjoy!

http://www.rickscharts.com/

Click on "Cross Stitch Horrors" - bottom...
Forum: Needlework January 14th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathie Williams
You know you are a stitcher when...

"Gill Murray" wrote in message
DH asks "What color would you call that", and I unflinchingly reply
"Between DMC 502 and 503". ...
Forum: Needlework January 12th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathie Williams
Trivia Team - just asking?

I did OK today - but I took some of the other trivia quizzes and really felt
DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anybody else explore some of these quizzes?

Kathie
Forum: Needlework January 11th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathie Williams
Invite to join my Trivia Team

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Ok - http://www.funtrivia.com/friends/

Click on Games, click on Team VS Team, our number...
Forum: Needlework January 4th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Kathie Williams
New words

"Rebecca Belen" wrote in message
Lynne Baron wrote:

So - do you have any good, made up words we should be...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Kathie Williams
Calling Anne Marie - Nova Scotia

Anne Marie -

Did you used to belong to a cross stitch group - email group - ?

Last name Perl?

Kathie Williams
Boyce, VA
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16