Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DAB[_2_]
Forum: Yarn November 28th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Socks

Juno B wrote:
Katherine wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:58 pm, Juno B wrote:
Hi all,
I'm back to tell you that my friend came over on Monday and got me
started on 4...
Forum: Yarn February 10th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Shorter Circular Needles for Socks?

Padishar Creel wrote:
I have been knitting socks on two circular needles and when I am doing
the gusset I find the needle portion of the circulars are too long
making it difficult to turn on...
Forum: Yarn February 6th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Honest question here

myswendy wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have been wondering about this for quite a while--I know many, many
folks love to make dishcloths, washcloths, etc, and many say it's
habit-forming. My question...
Forum: Yarn February 5th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Wool "mini-skeins"

Oh I bet they are cuteG
I would make hats and or mittens.

myswendy wrote:
Hi everyone!
Last year at a state "sheep to sweater" type of event up north in farm
country, I couldn't resist a...
Forum: Yarn January 1st 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By DAB[_2_]
To Leah and group

enigma wrote:
"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" wrote in

oups.com:

I need your opinion, should I use the...
Forum: Yarn December 25th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it

wrote:
Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it ,,
mirjam
[posting from ther Holy Land itself !!!]

Thanks Mirjam.....not sure what the weather is there but here the nite sky...
Forum: Yarn December 20th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By DAB[_2_]
spam ugh

myswendy wrote:
Is there any way we can permanently block that MI5 person? Blech. Sure
takes up a lot of space here.

Wendy

I have not seen any all day so Verizon must have the gate locked...
Forum: Yarn December 19th 07, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By DAB[_2_]
#2 Modeling His New Sweater

hesira wrote:
I know I've posted a pic of this already, but here's the sweater AND
the boy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/2118256371/

Hesira
Who's tuckered out...

LOL what...
Forum: Yarn December 19th 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Ping Mirjam

Spike Driver wrote:
DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and
you mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you
been knitting 24 hours...
Forum: Yarn December 18th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By DAB[_2_]
I see that 16th was full with strange posts

wrote:
I see that the 16th was full with THOSE posts we aren`t too happy
with, thus somehow my posts weren`t seen by me and those otthers were
seen , maybe my AVG was...
Forum: Yarn December 18th 07, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Ping Mirjam

wrote:
On Dec 16, 4:36 pm, "DAB" wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and
you mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast...
Forum: Yarn December 18th 07, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Ping Mirjam

Richard Eney wrote:
In article GJa9j.18554$D44.859@trnddc04, DAB wrote:
Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and
you mentioned 2 more weeks to...
Forum: Yarn December 16th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Ping Mirjam

Am worried you have not posted.....28 Nov is the last post I saw and you
mentioned 2 more weeks to get your cast off......so have you been knitting
24 hours a day?

Hope all is well with you.

I...
Forum: Yarn December 11th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Completed projects

I love the Jacket....crocheted......how long did it take you? and your
son's sweather came out beautiful....love the details.

Donna

Bernadette wrote:
Today I made time to take some pics and...
Forum: Yarn November 26th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Recent Projects

wrote:
On Nov 25, 6:37?am, "DAB" wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
I have been busy recouping from my laminectomy on L3, 4, & 5. ?It is
doing ok.

Forum: Yarn November 25th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By DAB[_2_]
Recent Projects

Spike Driver wrote:
I have been busy recouping from my laminectomy on L3, 4, & 5. It is
doing ok.

I am working on a crocheted queen size afghan that it smocked to pull
every other row...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By DAB[_2_]
EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40] (fwd)

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
*Subject: EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40

**Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have
plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-lb...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 07, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

Shillelagh wrote:
"Richard Eney" wrote in message
In article ,

Just curious, since I have...
Forum: Yarn November 21st 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

hesira wrote:
On Nov 20, 6:33 am, enigma wrote:
"DAB" wrote innews:x6A0j.23811$V74.6184@trnddc02:

They are processing 700 a day...took me about a week...
Forum: Yarn November 20th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

Leah wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:11:01 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

What's Ravelry?

Mary

It's an online community dedicated to hand work like knitting,
Forum: Yarn November 20th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

No sweet Mirjam...no chance of that...usenet is my first love and nothing
will take it's place.

Donna

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
i hope i sm not going to loose contact with all of you when you go...
Forum: Yarn November 20th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

Shillelagh wrote:
"DAB" wrote in message
Got my Rave invite and was setting up the notebook....finished stuff
and the only way to load...
Forum: Yarn November 20th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

enigma wrote:
"DAB" wrote in

Got my Rave invite and was setting up the
notebook....finished stuff and the only way to load a pix
of...
Forum: Yarn November 19th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 35
Posted By DAB[_2_]
One beef so far

Got my Rave invite and was setting up the notebook....finished stuff and the
only way to load a pix of items is via flicker.......I hate flicker as for
me on a slow dial up it takes forever....all...
Forum: Yarn November 9th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By DAB[_2_]
OT - Taking a break from rcty for a while.

Not Likely wrote:
I'm just tired of reading the crap about and between Noreen and Jan
all over the place. I don't care who said or did what... it just is
running on far too long. Obviously...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37