Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mavis
Forum: Needlework November 18th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Mavis
Do you have this book?

Audrey
I have the book Inspirational Cross-stitch, and the All Creatures design
is on pages 74, 75 & 76. If you do the Look Inside thing at Amazon.com and
look at the Table of Contents, you'll...
Forum: Needlework July 15th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 51
Posted By Mavis
How Much Stash is too much

Don't you think keeping our very talented designers in business justifies
our stash build up? Imagine how bleak our design selection would be if every
stitcher stitched every design purchased...
Forum: Needlework June 23rd 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Posted By Mavis
What are you stitching this summer?

Greetings, Everyone
This summer I'm working on a series of coffee cross stitch designs that are
found in the Feb., April, June, and Aug., 2004 issues of "Stoney Creek Cross
Stitch Collection." My...
Forum: Needlework April 1st 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Mavis
looking for

Anne
Lanarte has discontinued the "Clocks" design. When I searched for it,
this is the only site that I found that was selling it.
http://tinyurl.com/yujq9a It's a clearance item so I have no...
Forum: Needlework April 1st 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Mavis
looking for

Anne
Would this design of clocks by Lanarte work? http://tinyurl.com/yujq9a
Here is a picture of the completed design on webshots:
http://tinyurl.com/2cmwn4
--Mavis
Forum: Needlework March 29th 08, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Mavis
Christmas stocking - can you help identify?

Bernieh,
The stocking in question is titled "Gardener's Delight" designed by
Sandy Orton/Kooler Designs. It belongs to the Heirloom Stocking series and
was featured in the "Cross Stitch...
Forum: Needlework February 1st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Mavis
Searching for a Pattern

Chelsea,
I did a search and found that Thistle Needleworks has the Alma Lynne
December angel for $6.00. The item number is 32423.
http://members.aol.com/ThisNeedle/products/books/oldbooks.html ...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Mavis
W.I.P.s

I'm working on a design titled "Apples & Daisies" from a vintage book,
"Kitchen Stitchin' ", by Cross My Heart (c1999). I found a small chest at
Big Lots with a recessed lid covered by glass. I...
Forum: Needlework December 27th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Mavis
3 D Stitching

Melissa
I looked at your needlework photos also. Absolutely beautiful! You do
lovely work. I am interested in the cube display that is shown on your piano
(?) Is there an internet site that...
Forum: Needlework December 21st 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Mavis
My Little Girl or My Little Boy Leisure Arts Cross Stitch Booklet

Both are on ebay: http://tinyurl.com/3dfxff
--Mavis
Forum: Needlework July 21st 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Mavis
Mag eyes and such

I love my mag eyes and can't stitch without them. I too like the option of
looking over the top to see TV, and they don't put extra weight on my
glasses. The only thing I don't like are the strange...
Forum: Needlework June 20th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Mavis
Discovered a new Native American cs book

Here is Joan Elliott's Native American Cross Stitch from a remainder dealer
for a better price (Edward R. Hamilton). I've shopped ERH many times and
have received very good service....
Forum: Needlework May 14th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Mavis
looking for some old patterns please

Could this be the Leisure Arts booklet for which you are searching? It is
#638 rather than...
Forum: Needlework May 11th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 74
Posted By Mavis
So what are you working on?

I'm into my third year on Herrschner's winterberry tablecloth--all satin
stitch, 60" x 90".
http://www.herrschners.ca/products/product.aspx?sku=531100&skill=XW&pc=302023&catpage=12
I plan to give...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14