Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kalmia
Forum: Needlework June 15th 12, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Kalmia
back in the stitching saddle

I'd given up on ndlpt - my walls are full and plenty of pillows around
- and no more gifts!! I found a great store, www.bristlythistle.com
in Florida (loads of threads etc.) and picked up a small...
Forum: Needlework December 13th 11, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Kalmia
Have you ever wanted to give away all your needlework gear?

On Dec 13, 8:59*am, Donna wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:31*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:

Kalmia wrote:
I am seriously thinking along those lines. *My fingers...
Forum: Needlework December 13th 11, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 49
Posted By Kalmia
OFF TOPIC - stand mixers

On Dec 7, 5:42*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/6/11 6:30 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 05:49:04 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
Forum: Needlework December 13th 11, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Kalmia
Have you ever wanted to give away all your needlework gear?

I am seriously thinking along those lines. My fingers are getting
sore, and I really have no desire to do any projects. My walls are
full and there is no one I want to make anything for.
Should I...
Forum: Needlework December 6th 11, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 49
Posted By Kalmia
OFF TOPIC - stand mixers

On Dec 5, 5:18*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 16:40:37 -0500, Cheryl Isaak

Forum: Needlework December 5th 11, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 49
Posted By Kalmia
OFF TOPIC - stand mixers

On Nov 25, 8:24*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I have gleefully smoked the all in one mixer, blender, food processor I
got years ago as a gift (not something I'd have...
Forum: Needlework May 2nd 11, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Kalmia
Saving Santa

On Apr 30, 3:44*pm, "Donna D." wrote:
*I found a beautifully stitched Santa I swear was a Miriblla design but can
not find a picture of it at a church sale. I can not...
Forum: Needlework April 30th 11, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Kalmia
Carrickmacross Lace on Kate's Wedding Gown!!

On Apr 29, 6:47*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:08:31 -0400, "Ellice K."
wrote:

Anyhow - lovely to see all this, but still it makes you wonder so...
Forum: Needlework April 27th 11, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Kalmia
Starting Xmas decs - today.

I was in Joann Fab and noticed a lot of white and red felt squares, so
I decided to grab it now and some other colors too. I am making a
template now for a certain tree dec I want to make a few of ...
Forum: Needlework March 19th 11, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Kalmia
Update on wedding sampler lettering dilemma

On Mar 18, 6:26*am, wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:34:25 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia

wrote:

You'd think she'd want NO attachment to the previous...
Forum: Needlework March 17th 11, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Kalmia
Update on wedding sampler lettering dilemma

Well, I let too much time go by, the canvas I had at home was too
fine, the stash I had produced the wrong colors, and I just don't feel
like driving 60 miles for the supplies I'd need, or play the...
Forum: Needlework March 14th 11, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 44
Posted By Kalmia
RCTN Posts

On Mar 10, 4:32*pm, Bruce wrote:
On 10/03/2011 03:53, Fred wrote:

I used an ink well also, the little metal ones with the hinged top. Those
little guys are...
Forum: Needlework March 9th 11, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 44
Posted By Kalmia
RCTN Posts

On Mar 8, 6:53*pm, "Pat P" wrote:

I used to have quite nice handwriting, but I get terrible cramp after a VERY
short while these days - so thank goodness for the...
Forum: Needlework March 9th 11, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 44
Posted By Kalmia
RCTN Posts

On Feb 27, 10:18*am, Bruce wrote:
On 26/02/2011 23:45, Ellice K. wrote:

Interesting. *I've also seen some of these studies about writing and memory
- for me, as...
Forum: Needlework March 9th 11, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 44
Posted By Kalmia
RCTN Posts

On Feb 26, 4:44*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 2/25/2011 3:27 PM, wrote:

Forum: Needlework February 24th 11, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 51
Posted By Kalmia
A small whine

On Feb 23, 8:34*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 2/23/2011 10:26 AM, Ellice K. wrote:

Thinking the bathroom rugs are going in next...might actually get me to mop
Forum: Needlework February 19th 11, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 51
Posted By Kalmia
A small whine

On Feb 15, 10:28*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
It is the prefect morning to sit and stitch. Trash is out, the laundry is
caught up and frankly a heating pad is in order on my...
Forum: Needlework February 15th 11, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 15, 8:49*am, mirjam wrote:
What do you think about the personal sampler vs. the small floral
under these circumstances? *I just want to make her something as a
Forum: Needlework February 14th 11, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 13, 6:40*pm, Fran wrote:
This is probably a better idea. *Can you find someone who can give you
a real good picture of the grooms style of decorating and...
Forum: Needlework February 14th 11, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 13, 7:00*pm, Cactus wrote:
I don't think a personalized sampler is cheesy at all! *

The person who said this is a younger gal who is prob. more...
Forum: Needlework February 14th 11, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 14, 7:58*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/13/11 12:04 PM, in article
, "Kalmia"

Forum: Needlework February 13th 11, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 12, 2:39*pm, Kalmia wrote:
I'm designing a wedding sampler in ndlpt. *It will read

Carolyn
and
Bob
6 -12 - 2011

(centered of course)
Forum: Needlework February 13th 11, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 13, 6:16*am, mirjam wrote:
what about a Different color ?
you also could use the fact that Both names have an O in the middle
and design with this
crossing the...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 11, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Feb 12, 10:39*pm, Trish Brown wrote:
Kalmia wrote:
I'm designing a wedding sampler in ndlpt. *It will read

Carolyn
and
Bob
6 -12 - 2011

Forum: Needlework February 13th 11, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Kalmia
Problem: Choosing lettering for sampler - plz advise

On Feb 12, 9:35*pm, Fran wrote:
my suggestion - get some graph paper and lay it out to see how it
would look. *Mangle a couple of magazines by cutting out letters in
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63