Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick[_3_]
Forum: Needlework September 29th 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Exhibit - Oct 3 & 4

Hello everyone...

Our first Art Quilt Exhibit hosted by the Fiber Arts & Animals
Festival ( http://www.FiberArtFest.com ) will be October 3 and 4 in
Marshall, Michigan. Our theme this year is "New...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Exhibit - Oct 3 & 4

Hello all...

Our first Art Quilt Exhibit hosted by the Fiber Arts & Animals
Festival ( http://www.FiberArtFest.com ) will be October 3 and 4 in
Marshall, Michigan. Our theme this year is "New...
Forum: Marketplace September 18th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Oct 3 & 4

Hello all,

On October 3 & 4, the Fiber Arts & Animals Festival ( http://www.FiberArtFest.com
) will hold its first fall festival in Marshall, Michigan. There will
be vendors there demonstrating...
Forum: Quilting September 18th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Exhibit - Oct 3 & 4

Hello fellow quilters,

The Fiber Arts & Animals Festival ( http://www.FiberArtFest.com ) is
hosting an Art Quilt Exhibit in Marshall, Michigan on October 3 & 4
from 10 AM to 5 PM.

Handmade or...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 09, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Oct 09

Hello everyone,

It is hard to believe that our first fall festival is just two months
away. I think we have lined up some great opportunities for patrons
to see a wide variety of fiber art and...
Forum: Marketplace June 8th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Festival This Weekend

Hello everyone...

This weekend will be our 5th annual Fiber Arts & Animals Festival
( http://www.FiberArtFest.com ) in Marhsall, Michigan. This Saturday
(June 13) from 10 AM to 5 PM. Free...
Forum: Marketplace June 8th 09, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Fiber Art Festival This Weekend

Hello everyone...

This weekend will be our 5th annual Fiber Arts & Animals Festival
( http://www.FiberArtFest.com ) in Marhsall, Michigan. This Saturday
(June 13) from 10 AM to 5 PM. Free...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Woolen Quilt

This weekend we sheared about 30 sheep. Instead of having the wool
made into yarn, we are putting some of it aside to be made into a
queen size quilt batt. Oh, it is going to a warm one. I...
Forum: General Crafting March 25th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilts

Hello all!

The quilting group we have been working with have published new Art
Quilt pictures and they are posted to our website.
http://www.fiberartfest.com/faafOctQuilts.htm

We are excited to...
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
New Art Quilt Pics

Hello all!

The quilting group we have been working with have published new Art
Quilt pictures and they are posted to our website.
http://www.fiberartfest.com/faafOctQuilts.htm

We are excited to...
Forum: Needlework March 24th 09, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick[_3_]
New Art Quilt Pics

Hello all!

The quilting group we have been working with have published new Art
Quilt pictures and they are posted to our website.
http://www.fiberartfest.com/faafOctQuilts.htm

We are excited to...
Forum: Quilting March 12th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Swap Hybrid Idea

Hello all...

I was thinking of a different quilt swap. I would coordinate swapping
and sending / receiving all the squares for a "barnyard theme". I
would supply the batting of a wool blend (llama...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 09, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Rick[_3_]
OT computer help needed

On Feb 15, 1:23*pm, "teleflora" wrote:
Kathyl, my USB port for my computer went bad and I had to find a keyboard
with a serial port connection.

Or the other way...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Rick[_3_]
OT computer help needed

On Feb 12, 10:35*am, "KJ" wrote:
I want one of those. *Next time I get to go shopping I think that will be on
my list.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before...

On Feb 11, 6:07*pm, "KJ" wrote:
I'm having a problem with my keyboard going dead. *If I reboot the computer,
it will work again....maybe for days or maybe just for a few...
Forum: Marketplace February 10th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Fiber Arts & Animals Festival Store

Hello everyone...

We have added several new products to our festival store. All the
items have pictures of fiber producing critters like llamas and
sheep. All profits go back into funding the...
Forum: Quilting February 4th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

On Feb 4, 4:36*pm, Allison wrote:
They are all lovely but my favorite is Mitosis. Thanks for adding the hi
res pictures.
Allison

Rick wrote:
On Feb 4, 10:29 am,...
Forum: Quilting February 4th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

On Feb 4, 10:29*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Thanks Rick, exactly what I wanted! Also like Life Entwined, looks
like lots of felting. And the Red Bird, you can see she sewed on
little...
Forum: Quilting February 4th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

On Feb 2, 12:55*pm, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Just higher-resolution photos, or closeups of stitching details.
(Enlarging to 400% just makes it blurry.)
Roberta in D

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009...
Forum: Needlework February 3rd 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

Hello everyone,

I received some pictures of the art quilts that are going to be
diplayed at our October festival. I had to share them. Honestly, I
wasn't expecting anything this exquisite. My...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 09, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

On Feb 2, 5:08*pm, Sandy Ellison wrote:
Howdy!

Meanwhile, click on the Runs W/ Scissors face/pic for links
to artists' sites; there are a few more details,
and lots...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

On Feb 2, 12:55*pm, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Just higher-resolution photos, or closeups of stitching details.
(Enlarging to 400% just makes it blurry.)
Roberta in D

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

On Feb 2, 10:16*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Thanks! Wish I could see more details!
Roberta in D

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 06:31:31 -0800 (PST), Rick

Forum: Quilting February 2nd 09, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Art Quilt Pics

Hello everyone,

I received some pictures of the art quilts that are going to be
diplayed at our October festival. I had to share them. Honestly, I
wasn't expecting anything this exquisite. My...
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Rick[_3_]
Happy New 2009 to all

On Dec 31 2008, 4:07*am, wrote: