Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: romanyroamer
Forum: Doll Houses December 29th 06, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By romanyroamer
Newby

Thanks Herb,
That's fantastic info!! Is there any downloadable patterns for victorian
furniture? Thanks.......Amelia
"Herb" wrote in...
Forum: Doll Houses December 28th 06, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 2
Posted By romanyroamer
Newby

Hi all,
I was very lucky and was given a wonderful victorian style dolls house for
Christmas! I am finding it hard to find info. on making furniture etc for it
(I think it is 1:12 scale). I would...
Forum: Sewing November 18th 06, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By romanyroamer
Chocolate costume

Hi Clair,
fantastic photos. I've looked at them in the past and got some fantastic
ideas I need to make a full choccy bar costume...any other
thoughts?....Amelia
From: "Claire Owen"...
Forum: Sewing November 17th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By romanyroamer
Chocolat costume

Hi people,
It's the season for Chrismas parties and this year fancy dress seems to be
the main type! I have a Willie Wonka costume for a client.... His wife wants
to go as a Bar of chocolate! As we...
Forum: Sewing November 9th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 39
Posted By romanyroamer
Sewing for a toddler. Need easy patterns

Hi Kate,
I Know what it is to have "giants" for children!! My 18yr old D is just over
6ft (still growing) 15 yr old son is 6ft4 (still growing rapidly) and 12
yr. old D has just hit 6ft (still...
Forum: Sewing November 5th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By romanyroamer
Ag/farm Art workshop

Hi Cea,
I have yet to work out how or where to post pictures but will one
day!!......Amelia
wrote in message

Forum: Sewing October 22nd 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By romanyroamer
Ag/farm Art workshop

Hi all,
Some of you may remember that apart from conventional sewing, I also Make
farm/Ag Art. You have to make a wearable garment (piece of Art) from things
that are grown, found or manufactured on...
Forum: Sewing October 20th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By romanyroamer
Aussie pattern Help

Thank you for your suggestions and help.....Amelia
"AK&DStrohl" wrote in message

I have a rush job on (aren't they all?) I...
Forum: Sewing October 15th 06, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By romanyroamer
Aussie pattern Help

Hi people,
I have a rush job on (aren't they all?) I need to makeup a Butterick's
pattern but need the sizes 14 16 18 . The pattern number is 5655 . The
pattern is for a Tudor Style gown and has a...
Forum: Sewing August 6th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By romanyroamer
Cutting leaves of silk organza - Help please

So what are you making...sounds fascinating!....Amelia
"RubEric" wrote in message
I have a project that requires...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10