Showing results 1 to 25 of 174
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: off kilter quilter
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 06, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By off kilter quilter
change of email address

Actual email address is officially changed:

Yahoo account is still active:

or

Thanks for your attention, back to your...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By off kilter quilter
Some Christmas poetry

http://www.quiltersbee.com/cmaspoems.htm

posted over at www.patternreview.com but Oh so appropriate for here!
Forum: Quilting December 20th 06, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By off kilter quilter
Happy (belated) Birthday Toni S.!!!

Happy Birthday to you
I was such a fool
I forgot to look at the calendar
and I made a boo-boo!!!

You know, with the yearless calendar right over the computer, you'd
think I would have seen this and...
Forum: Quilting December 19th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By off kilter quilter
Christmas Quilts (Survey)

Our tree skirt is quilted - designed all by my little self...lol.
Needless to say, we rotate because I found a lovely one the day after
Christmas last year...as well as new stocking for all 4 of...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 06, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By off kilter quilter
Extra Fleece Fabric.

Here are some links that I...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 06, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By off kilter quilter
Extra Fleece Fabric.

scarves are simply rectangles, hats..well, I've used 2 smaller
rectangles, stitched up both sides and one end..or you can leave both
ends open and tie it closed.....

sewamommy wrote:
HI ya....
Forum: Quilting December 16th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By off kilter quilter
OT useless silly

Polly Esther wrote:

You can go to http://ww2.howmanyofme.com and see how many people there are
with the same name you have. We have no idea why anyone would care or why
anyone would bother...
Forum: Quilting December 16th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By off kilter quilter
Extra Fleece Fabric.

Hiya Hazel!! I'd go with the hat and scarf suggestion - easy to make
and they tend to look really awesome (and more often than not, people
want to know where they were bought...fun to say they are...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By off kilter quilter
B-day squishie

Thank you bunches Marcella!! totally cool...2 squishies for my
birthday, so now I have something new to play with...once I can get back
to the quilting fabric closet sigh. I need to find a...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 66
Posted By off kilter quilter
Hissy Fit OT Well, Kinda OT - Mailing Woes and ChristmasShopping

OMG!!! That would be one child who never touched MY computer again!!
Apparently, it is the fault of the computer that something isn't
working, therefore, he must take out his frustration on the...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 66
Posted By off kilter quilter
OT - and shopping woes

There was a whole country song about this....Mary Chapin Carpenter sang
it, I think:

sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug
sometimes you're the Lousiville slugger, sometimes...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 66
Posted By off kilter quilter
OT Well, Kinda OT - Mailing Woes and Christmas Shopping

CATS wrote:

To those who read of my long distance shopping woes a few
weeks ago (lost, delayed, misdirected, etc), I am pleased to
report - VICTORY!

BJ stuck with me through a...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 06, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By off kilter quilter
Fireweed quilt

steve wrote:
Hello all

Well, it is done. At last. Finally. Never again will I do this style. I
got the fireweed quilt done. Here is the link.
Forum: Quilting December 11th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By off kilter quilter
sick Tink

comment was made about the nickname for DD.....here's proof positive
that it is appropriate - this was taken last...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By off kilter quilter
safe way to post pics.

She's doing better. In fact, you would hardly know she has been sick -
she's really starting to get on everybody's nerves, but that's because
we have kept her pretty much down, on the couch, under...
Forum: Quilting December 10th 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By off kilter quilter
safe way to post pics.

Hazel, I see you have a yahoo address....you can post pictures to a
yahoo album for free. You can choose what albums are made public - for
all to see - and which ones are either private or invite...
Forum: Quilting December 10th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By off kilter quilter
HB Decemberrrrrrrrrrrrers

Cindy Schmidt wrote:
nahhhhhhhhhh, you're just waiting for the night out with the girls.
wooooohooooooo.

LOL...that was last night! Some said they would show and didn't, some
never got back...
Forum: Quilting December 10th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By off kilter quilter
HB Decemberrrrrrrrrrrrers

Butterflywings wrote:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Decemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrers
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly (where it is warmandsunny out and my...
Forum: Quilting December 7th 06, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By off kilter quilter
where to start?

Hazel, I'm a SAHM as well....feel free to "Ping" me or email me if you
want....chat about quilts, sewing, life at home with the kids...whatever
you want. I promise to get back to you within the...
Forum: Quilting December 7th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By off kilter quilter
OT Danish language help please

Then she would or could say:
Takk, jeg har det bra. I'm fine, thank you.

KJ wrote:
Hvordan har du det? How are you?

http://www.transparent.com/languagepages/norwegian/NoPhrases.htm

Forum: Quilting December 6th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By off kilter quilter
Spew warning - Way OT - dog story

OMG!!! I had to read the whole thing through adn just kept gagging and
laughing the entire time...lol. Poor lady

Cappy wrote:
You might enjoy this story - a little long but _very_ funny!

Forum: Quilting December 3rd 06, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By off kilter quilter
O.T. Hush, Larisa !

Only child....never had that option, until I got married to the youngest
of 4....yes, even as "adults" we can sometimes get into this type of
thing sigh.

Larisa, enjoying antagonizing my older...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 06, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By off kilter quilter
Is Quilting Bad for Your Health?

Edward W. Thompson wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 03:42:17 -0800, "off kilter "
wrote:

gotta ask...how do you figure that?

Edward W. Thompson...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By off kilter quilter
Hush, Larisa !

Polly Esther wrote:
Shame on you, Larisa. Shame, shame, shame. How am I going to enjoy teasing
our group about telling my corny joke with you blabbing and explaining it?
That's like telling...
Forum: Quilting December 1st 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By off kilter quilter
ATTN: Heidi

Tried to email you regarding Polly's joke...got bounced back to me.
COuld you email me at: ??

Thanks,

Larisa
Showing results 1 to 25 of 174