Showing results 1 to 25 of 175
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sarajane Helm
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Sarajane Helm
ADVICE NEEDED

I have found etsy to be far more economical--and effective--than ebay. 20
cents gets your item listed for up to four months. And JustBeads is great
too.
Sarajane
Forum: Polymer Clay October 21st 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By Sarajane Helm
OTkinda--showing off websites I built

hiya again everybody! As you may know, I design websites for my own business
and also for others. I just put up a blog post (on my OTHER Creative
Connections blog--I'm bicameral and bi-blog!) that...
Forum: Beads October 21st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarajane Helm
OT-showing off websites I built

hiya again everybody! As you may know, I design websites for my own business
and also for others. I just put up a blog post (on my OTHER Creative
Connections blog--I'm bicameral and bi-blog!) that...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 8th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By Sarajane Helm
Aunt Acid celebrates the Day of the Dead

and she's doing it all month in the window of a fabulous bead store in
Boulder Colorado. She's wearing beads, of course---some I made, some I just
strung up. Many of the beads have skulls and hands...
Forum: Beads October 8th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Sarajane Helm
Aunt Acid celebrates the Day of the Dead

and she's doing it all month in the window of a fabulous bead store in
Boulder Colorado. She's wearing beads, of course---some I made, some I just
strung up. Many of the beads have skulls and hands...
Forum: Beads October 8th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Sarajane Helm
breaking silence

Hey there!!!!!It is truly a gift that makes my day brighter to see posts
from you, Kathy.
I love your stories.
hugs to you my friend, and please don't be shy....
Sarajane

"Kathy N-V"...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarajane Helm
Question about delicas

Lisa, size 11 is indeed small, but not the smallest. And they are pretty
useful too, when stringing or especially in fringes. 11's are useful in
Fashion Doll scale as well. Seed bead sizes refer to...
Forum: Beads September 29th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Sarajane Helm
Our Shirley

love and kisses flying her way, sent by the giant silver spoonful (Fling!!
Fling!!! luckily love and kisses are lighter than air and travel
well....hope you are feeling better soon,...
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Sarajane Helm
Losing the beady groove

it might come back--it often works that way.

"Valerie" wrote in message
Hey ladies and gents (if there are any here...
Forum: Beads August 26th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

Thanks, Maren! Thats very helpful.
I know what I was lacking before; it wanted more room, less water, and
probably doesnt really care for Colorado winters!!
Forum: Beads August 22nd 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

Maren, how does ginger root do best? I had some green nubby things coming
out, looked promising in the dish....but I planted it in dirt and it rotted.
What do they like, to grow...
Forum: Beads August 22nd 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarajane Helm
some beautiful beady eye candy!

she does do lovely work. and the fused glass is by another local friend, Mad
Margie. I sure do like it when my web-work means getting to promote
beautiful things by people I like!!

"Shirley Shone"...
Forum: Beads August 22nd 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

Ginger is an anti-inflammatory, and a carminative--that means it makes your
stomach feel better and gets rid or gas and bloating. Great stuff, ginger.
We do fresh chopped ginger, honey and a...
Forum: Beads August 21st 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarajane Helm
some beautiful beady eye candy!

hi everybody I just set up a flickr site for my friend Laura who does
gorgeous bead, wire, and PMC work. There's a lot of pictures up, please do
take a...
Forum: Beads August 19th 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarajane Helm
OT Going Fishing

mmmmmmmmmmm...we soak catfish fillets in buttermilk, then dredge through the
toasted breadcrumbs we whirl up in the food processor just for this. Then
pan fry in the big cast iron skillet with olive...
Forum: Beads August 18th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarajane Helm
looks like a great buy for jewelry photos

I like mine a lot. Here's a tute for using it and photoshop for better pics.
http://polyclay.com/photography.htm
Sarajane

"April" wrote in...
Forum: Beads August 12th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

hey Tina--I've kicked my coffee in the morning habit in favor of the
ginseng. This is day four of no coffee and it feels better, no caffeine
plus the ginseng helps me control my anxiety levels...
Forum: Beads August 12th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

nah........I disagree!g

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Maybe we need someone to start an argument :-)

Tina

"Maren at...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

Sooooooz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right at the top of my Most Missed Lately List too----hi there and how the
heck are ya??
(SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH)

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in...
Forum: Beads August 5th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarajane Helm
new pages on masks and more

Tina, cane work is a technique borrowed from Italian glass makers from
several centuries past. The artisans who knew how to do this were not
allowed to leave their island on pain of death... but I'll...
Forum: Beads July 31st 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Sarajane Helm
sorta OT--- GFNR

Those of you who are new to this newsgroup may not have seen the "BFNR"
occurances before, or seen 'em and not known what they are. Well, it is
"Beads For No Reason" that sometimes we send to each...
Forum: Beads July 25th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sarajane Helm
new pages on masks and more

I just put up new pages on my website about a week long polymer clay class I
did in Jackson Mississippi and blog posts too that you can view from he
http://polyclay.com We made lots of masks,...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 25th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarajane Helm
New Here!

hi Karen, welcome to this group.
Its a little quiet right now, but if we all post something, it'll pick up!

I just put up new pages on my website about a week long polymer clay class I
did in...
Forum: Beads July 25th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Sarajane Helm
OT Hard Week

(((((((Tina))))))))

There's something seriously wrong with our system when non-violent drug
offenders receive harsher sentences than rapists, murderers, etc.

What is wrong is that running a...
Forum: Beads July 23rd 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarajane Helm
OT Going Fishing

mmmmmmmmmmm....I love salmon! We have a big rasberry hedge, and we pick the
berries every year. Recently we had salmon drizzled with with rasberry
vinegrette (raspberries smashed with a spoonful of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 175