Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Quilting February 21st 10, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Inkjet for labels--help!!

Did you change ink (as in the cartridge) and then the problem
occurred?
Or did you start a new pack of Printables fabric?

Could be either, I think.

Sorry, don't have an answer otherwise. But if you...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 10, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Please donate blood and save a life!

Same in Denmark (with reference to "a theoretical possibility"). Also,
when I last lived in the US, it was the same there.

Hanne in DK

On Jan 27, 1:46*pm, Janner...
Forum: Quilting January 14th 10, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Rumpled quilt skins stuffed animals

On Jan 14, 5:09*pm, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
I've bought the elephant patternhttp://www.rumpledquiltskins.com/2009/06/elephant-pattern.html
and was wondering if anybody...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 10, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
OT; for the wine connoisseurs

John, this news was not supposed to be out for another 2.5 and a bit
month!!!

Hanne in DK

On Jan 11, 2:49*pm, John wrote:
**
Wal-Mart announced that, sometime in...
Forum: Quilting January 11th 10, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
OT; A funny

Presumably you would not even have to learn how to stop?

Oh so bad...

Hanne

On Jan 11, 2:48*am, "J*" wrote:
i can learn fast how to drive a truck..
i need something...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 10, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
G Street Fabrics & Joanne's

On Jan 10, 9:37*am, Michele in NYC wrote:
On Jan 9, 4:27*pm, Mary in Rock Island IL
wrote:

It looks as though they have moved to different...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
All I can say is WOW on topic

On Jan 4, 5:35*pm, Joanna wrote:
One of my surrogate kids who is 13 just received a very good Janome for
xmas. Her mom says auntie was at a trade show and thought she would...
Forum: Quilting December 30th 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
online groceries international shipping???

On Dec 30, 8:05*am, Marilyn wrote:
Amazon.com has it if they will ship internationally. *They ship it in
8 ounce boxes with a minimum of 12 boxes at about $32 but its a...
Forum: Quilting December 30th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Stripes quilt block?

On Dec 29, 9:45*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Thank you so much, Hanne, that one does call to my heart - but it requires a
little more accuracy/time than I can invest in a NIN...
Forum: Quilting December 30th 09, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Stripes quilt block?

On Dec 24, 8:26*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
There's a beautiful array of stripes here. *Does anybody have a clue what I
was going to do with them? *Insufficient memory and...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Ping Pat in Virginia

On Dec 18, 8:44*pm, "J*" wrote:
NC forecast was 8 to 12" of snow.
eeeeeeek!!
j.

"Gen" *wrote ...
Pat, are you getting the awful storm that's headed your way? *It...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 09, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Joanns coupon

On Dec 14, 7:26*am, wrote:
Does anyone have a coupon for Joann to use in-store, valid dates
covereing (parts of) Dec 17 - 22?

Thanks,
Hanne

Thank you to those who...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 09, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Joanns coupon

Does anyone have a coupon for Joann to use in-store, valid dates
covereing (parts of) Dec 17 - 22?

Thanks,
Hanne
Forum: Quilting November 16th 09, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
OT The perfect gift for the Mad Scientist in your life

On Nov 15, 11:39*pm, (NightMist) wrote:
or the generic evil genius.
Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads.

Gotta go with the classics.

Forum: Quilting October 17th 09, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Very eye-catching idea

On Oct 17, 9:21*am, Sunny wrote:
Pat, is there any chance you took photos? I'm trying to see this in my
head and I'm having a hard time. And it sounds lovely. How...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Road trip

On Oct 5, 8:12*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:
Hi all,

I drove up to Inverness today, in order to pick up Mark's Christmas
present. *I have already bought a nice sling for the...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
LQS near Newcastle, UK

I don't remember how this came up, but some time back I mentioned a
nice (for the UK) LQS near Newcastle, but I did not remember exactly
where it was. Someone here has a friend near there and wanted...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Facebook

I'm on facebook, never used to use it much. Then I was unemployed for
months :-) Now I do write a couple of times a week on my own profile,
and a few times a week reply to others' posts.

Sometimes...
Forum: Quilting September 10th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
OT Ping Doc Smith re headaches

At this point, I must mention the word "bellwether" (also, there is a
fantastic novel by Connie Willis by the same name), see he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellwether

Hanne in DK

On Sep 10,...
Forum: Quilting September 8th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Quiltmaker Magazine

Polly,

She got her quilt back. Then she got the run-around (seriously) when
trying to get payment. Company claiming it is outside the dates for
what they will cover, even though publication date is...
Forum: Quilting September 6th 09, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Test via eternal-september.org ...

On Sep 6, 5:31*am, "Dragonfly" wrote:
Do I show up? I really do prefer reading newsgroups in my email program. But
if I don't show up, I'll just use the google...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
LQSs in/around Palm Springs?

Thanks to all for the info.

Creative Expressions were on my list as a maybe - they don't seem to
have a website, so I wasn't too sure about them. Not because all good
shop have a website, but if...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 09, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
LQSs in/around Palm Springs?

Do any of you know of good LQSs in or around Palm Springs? No, I'm not
going, but someone I know is and asked for my advice :-)

Hanne in DK
Forum: Quilting August 16th 09, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
caraway flavour? OT refrigerator cookie recipe

On Aug 16, 4:06*am, "J*" wrote:
thanks, Roberta.
will keep this in mind too.
j.

"Roberta" *wrote...

Bit in the direction of anise. I use caraway in sauerkraut....
Forum: Quilting August 12th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Newbie intro and "roll call"

Hi Edna Pearl,

Welcome!

By way of introduction:
I'm Hanne, I live in Denmark, although when I first joined the group,
I lived in Virginia (near another RCTQ member, who may introduce
herself...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74