Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Forum: Yarn March 12th 11, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
My latest project

I went floor surfing on a lego piece about three years ago and almost
broke my ankle. The knitted one is much more to my liking. Very
clever.
Forum: Yarn May 21st 10, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Old sweaters make nice Felt

Funny thing how great minds think alike. I was just researching some
slipper patterns on the web yesterday and came across the Martha
Stewart site that had one I liked. It had been my plan to...
Forum: Yarn January 31st 10, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
boooooohooo where are you all ?

Louise ,
now this is a success story , being asked to knit it again and
again ,, can you knit 2 at the same time ?
mirjam

That made me laugh! I've never tried! I'm such an impatient...
Forum: Yarn January 27th 10, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On Jan 26, 2:11*am, mirjam wrote:
On Jan 25, 5:13*pm, " wrote:
[i]
I have been crocheting mittens for Christmas (done now) as well...
Forum: Yarn January 25th 10, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
boooooohooo where are you all ?

I have been crocheting mittens for Christmas (done now) as well as
knitting socks for myself and a baby gift for a co-worker's soon to be
born grand-daughter. Some spinning happening.
Forum: Yarn January 26th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Magic Loop or 2 needles

When I knit them, I use two circulars. When I crochet them... Ah, you
know!

A while back, I posted about increasing the amount of stitches for the
peasant heel on my crocheted socks. It worked! ...
Forum: Yarn November 10th 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
interesting sock discussion

I just started a pair in crochet and will try to make my heel on more
than 50%. Given the pattern and the way the sock is worked, it will
end up being on about 66%. I'll let you know how that...
Forum: Yarn November 9th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
interesting sock discussion

I wonder if anyone has any ideas on a peasant heel. I crochet my socks
and use a peasant (or afterthought) heel and find they can be difficult
to fit. I find it's better for me if I crochet...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8