Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Marketplace March 29th 09, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: NEW Patterns for Machine Knit, Hand Knit & Cross Stitch!

We've expanded our epattern line and revamped our website. Please stop
by &
take a look .. http://www.mkdesigner.com/mkd_patterns.html

DAK Machine Knit ePatterns - many with graphs for Hand Knit:
21...
Forum: Marketplace September 29th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Professional Crafters ONLINE Fall & Holiday Fair

My shop's going to be there, is yours??? Check it out!

http://www.professionalcrafters.com/fair.html

No affiliation with those who run it, just a VERY satisfied vendor
from last year's...
Forum: Machine Knit March 14th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
FreeCycle - Good Source for Machine Knit Stuff

On Mar 11, 12:24 pm, Pogonip wrote:

Marge, I have some ISM parts I'd like to rehome. Perhaps your friend
could use them? Or -- you said "shipped" -- this isn't a local...
Forum: Marketplace March 11th 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
New Items In My Etsy Shop!

Hi,
Please come visit my Etsy Shop (http://www.mkdesigner.etsy.com) for
some of the most recent items I've listed such as ...

Knit n Bits Newsletter Collection Vol 1 AND Vol 2 - Machine...
Forum: Machine Knit March 11th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
FreeCycle - Good Source for Machine Knit Stuff

Hi everyone,

If you're not connected up with your local freecycle group, you SHOULD
be! I realized after going through and sorting emails over the past 6
or 8 months, that I'd had 5 freebies from...
Forum: Machine Knit December 11th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Knitting Holidays! What's On Your Wish List??

I've been making my machine knitting wish list for Santa ---

1. More Yarn
2. Another LK150 (mine grew legs and went north with my daughter &
family LOL)
3. More Yarn
4. Spare needles for my...
Forum: Machine Knit December 11th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cable

Hi Mike,

On Nov 11, 6:39 am, "Pietje Puk" wrote:
Who knows how to make the special cable for Desingaknit for the Brothter 930
Mike

I wish I knew. I know they're...
Forum: Machine Knit December 11th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cross post I'm NOT flattered

On Dec 11, 7:25 am, Leah wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm cross posting this here, since my patterns can be machine knit.

I've been so busy with regular work and a...
Forum: Machine Knit November 9th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Brother 930 lace tips?

Hi Leah,

Two things I would try - tighten the tension up at least 2 numbers (I
get great lace with T:7 or 8 with 2/24 yarn) and then make sure the
face of the little magnet is cleaned off. I had...
Forum: Machine Knit November 8th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Killing Cotton

On Nov 7, 7:16 am, steelbreeze wrote:
Have you tried edging it? A friend of mine is making diagonal cotton
dishcloths in garter st, and they are slightly diamond-shaped....
Forum: Machine Knit November 8th 07, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Killing Cotton

On Nov 7, 7:16 am, steelbreeze wrote:
Have you tried edging it? A friend of mine is making diagonal cotton
dishcloths in garter st, and they are slightly diamond-shaped....
Forum: Machine Knit November 8th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Killing Cotton

On Nov 7, 2:30 pm, Pogonip wrote:
Hi Marge. It's the twist. It's backwards, and there's nothing you can
do about that. Some people try using it from the other end, but I...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does this look like it would be relatively easy?

It's a lovely pattern, and I read through it with great interest.
Looks like it would be very simple to do once you got the hang of the
increasing/decreasing. To me, any project is worth trying. ;-)...
Forum: Machine Knit November 7th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Killing Cotton

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I picked up a cone of 100%
cotton at a thrift store, it's a lovely seafoam color and wanted to
use it for dishcloths or something similar. ...
Forum: Marketplace November 7th 07, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Vintage & Modern CROCHET / KNIT Patterns + More!

Hi,

We've got lots of VINTAGE and MODERN Crochet and Knit patterns
available! Take a look at this superb list at http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nevadamercantile
:

1953 Star Handbags and Hats Bk 97...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15