Forum: Quilting September 3rd 18, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Yin Yang Quilt

t Well the Lime Grape Fizz quilt turned out beautifully colorful and think I will make this one again in the future but maybe using different colors..

My next quilt is called Yin Yang from Cozy...
Forum: Quilting August 13th 18, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Lime Grape Fizz Quilt

Hello All,
I just finished a scrappy block quilt that I found just a picture of in a quilt magazine. Now I am on to another quilt and this one is named "Lime Grape Fizz Quilt". I am using...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 18, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
1 Fish, 2 Fish (quilt top from hell)

First off let me say that I would not wish this pattern on anyone. Number one the instructions for 3 different sizes which are hard to understand what they are saying or I am getting senile....
Forum: Quilting July 12th 18, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Question about bathrobe I don't like

Hello Brian,
I love the idea of recycling things, especially material. I know it is going to be a lot of work. Take your time and give us a picture of the finished products. Know you like a...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 18, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Hot Pads and 3 1/2 inch squares quilt

Have been making 9 patch hot pads which is going to be a senior groups Christmas presents this December. There is one senior housing place here that is not assisted living. Just old people living in...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 18, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
T-shirt quilt

Hello Julia,
Just wanted to say you have some beautiful quilts from the pictures I have seen. Keep up the good work.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 18, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Which would you buy (if either)

I have done anything like this before so unable to help that way but have you gone on to www.amazon.com and ask to see Janome sewing machines. This is where I have brought 3 sewing machines. Check...
Forum: Quilting May 22nd 18, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
The Bordered 9 Patch Quilt

This is the quilt I am currently working on. It is from Missouri Star Quilt Co. I brought the pattern from them. I am using batiks but you can use just regular material of your choice. Using 4...
Forum: Quilting May 9th 18, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Hash Browns Quilt

Yes, this is the quilt that Jordan fabrics has the tutorial on. I did not use batiks like they did so mine is not quite as bright in color. I am just in the process of sewing the rows together....
Forum: Quilting May 2nd 18, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Hash Browns Quilt

This is from a pattern I brought from Jordan Fabrics named Hash Browns. I am making mine in shades of blues and greens instead of browns. You can see the tutorial by going to www.jordanfabrics.acom ...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 18, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A Lob Cabin Quilt

Hello Barbara,
I have been quilting for several years now but have never made a log cabin. They are not hard but time consuming because of all the sewing. I plan on making more of these because...
Forum: Quilting April 7th 18, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
A Lob Cabin Quilt

This is the quilt I am working on right now. Not from any magazine but possibly(?) got the pattern from www.quilterscasche.com Each block is approx. 10 inches finished. Want to do another of these...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 18, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Harvest Quilt

I brought this Harvest pattern from Jordan's Fabrics. It is one of Cozy Quilt designs which has Throw, twin, queen and king sizes, so you can make any of these sizes. I used some of my left over...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 18, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Card Tricks Quilt

Hello Brian,
I thank you for your help here as I can always use it. I am such a computer dummy. Haven't seen any of your posts lately. Hope you are ok.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting February 20th 18, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Card Tricks Quilt

I forgot to add that once you get to the You Tube tutorials ask for Card Trick quilt pattern or you get how to playing cards instead.
Sandy$
Forum: Quilting February 18th 18, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Card Tricks Quilt

This the quilt I am working on right now. It is an old timey pattern made with 2 1/2 inch wide strips. Go to Missouri Star Quilt Company, open it, then go to the tutorials and ask for Card Tricks....
Forum: Quilting February 18th 18, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Heat n bond question?

You can buy this heat and bond at Wal-mart as I use it all the time. You apply it to the back of the fabric, then heat it with an iron, pull off paper and then applique it. Don't think it would work...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 18, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cribbean Sunset Quilt

I don't know what happened to my quilt address but when I just went in to check it again, it was gone. If you will just go to the internet and type www. Caribbean Quilt. Then just scroll down to...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 18, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OT Moving

Hello Nightmist,
I usually move about every 5 years and give as much as I can away before moving. My biggest problem is cloths as I am a cloth horse with every closet stuffed. I finally made...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 18, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cribbean Sunset Quilt

I am working on this quilt now and have all the pieces cut out. This quilt is by Nancy Mahoney. It says Easy at the top but think a beginner would have trouble. Quilt finishes at 68 X 68 with 12...
Forum: Quilting January 8th 18, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Equalize Quilt

This quilt is the easiest one I have ever made and an 8 year could make this quilt. It is modern looking. You can see what this quilt looks like by going to: ...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
OT Beavers!

Hello Night Mist,
You may have to put some fencing around your fruit trees or any other trees you want to keep as those beavers cut them down with those sharp teeth. I love to hear them when...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Jamaican Stars Quilt

This quilt is easy to make. I did not use batiks as I don't really like them but just used small colorful prints and it looks beautiful. Colors like a rainbow. This came from the Quiltmaker...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
How to get back to this newsgroup

Something strange is going on here. When I went back into my groups again, it was there when earlier it was gone. Anyhow that problem is solved. Thanks for your your idea.
Forum: Quilting January 1st 18, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
How to get back to this newsgroup

Hello Group,
That's because I went on the internet and typed this group in. I need to know how to find this in the free google newsgroup list in order to join again, so it shows up in my...