Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carey N.
Forum: Needlework August 27th 15, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Carey N.
Tolkien Charts

wrote in message
On Thursday, November 20, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum
Forum: Yarn March 29th 14, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Carey N.
Need help with translating this pattern in German

"NKM" wrote in message
Hi,

Came across this beautiful pattern. But since...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 12, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Carey N.
Jeanne needs us now

delurk
Thinking of you and adding my cyberhugs with healing thoughts. As
Butterfly-Wings said, second opinion may give you for additional
information. Ask as many questions as you need to feel...
Forum: Quilting December 1st 11, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
EQ
Posted By Carey N.
OT Corded phones, clock faces, and what do they teach children these days? was EQ

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "It's five o'clock somewhere."

--
Carey in MA
(going back to my corner now....)

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Machine Knit November 8th 11, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 2
Posted By Carey N.
Looking for a knitting machine

Could it have been the Bond Incredible Sweater Machine (Bond ISM) or the
Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine (Bond USM), both plastic frame machines? I
know that Singer also has a plastic frame...
Forum: Needlework May 7th 11, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Carey N.
OT - an apocryphal story?

"Bruce" wrote in message
The tale goes that back in the late 1960s there was a student who had
wasted most of his...
Forum: Needlework April 17th 11, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Carey N.
catching up

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I haven't been stitching much. Back in late February, I found a lump
in my left hand while...
Forum: Needlework March 9th 11, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 44
Posted By Carey N.
RCTN Posts

"Kalmia" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 10:18 am, Bruce wrote:
On...
Forum: Needlework March 2nd 11, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Carey N.
This years Christmas Ornament

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 2/28/11 3:24 PM, in article
Forum: Machine Knit February 5th 11, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By Carey N.
Help with decreasing

"Pogonip" wrote in message
On 1/15/2011 8:42 AM, Barbara.R wrote:
I'm new to machine knitting and was wondering if there is a way to
Forum: Yarn October 27th 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Carey N.
my project

Laura,

I only popped in here for a moment and happened to look at your lovely
seatcovers. Never thought of using a sweater pattern for a covering; what a
great idea. Perhaps I might try that in...
Forum: Needlework June 2nd 10, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Carey N.
I'm BAAAAACK -- for 2 days!

"Fred" wrote in message

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Hi...
Forum: Needlework June 1st 10, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Carey N.
Day one of weekend

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, it's been amusing folks.

.. AND K can't find his hat from Nationals and is sure
Forum: Needlework December 25th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Carey N.
Scam for magazine subscription renewal

"Karen C - California" wrote in message
I got a couple bills from the same company on the same day ... one of
which was for a magazine I...
Forum: Needlework June 30th 09, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By Carey N.
Introduction from Polly Esther

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Polly Esther wrote:
I am so pleased to have found you. I have very much enjoyed reading
Forum: Needlework May 20th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Carey N.
xst over a very open mesh

wrote in message
On Wed, 20 May 2009 07:36:10 -0400, anne wrote:

You started the wheels...
Forum: Needlework April 23rd 09, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Carey N.
Cheryl has a birthday, Cheryl has a birthday

wrote in message
One year younger than she was before!

Cheryl Happy Birthday,
Cheryl Happy...
Forum: Needlework April 17th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Carey N.
What have you lost lately?

"The Lady Gardener" wrote in message

I think I have lost my faith in people, especially the people I work...
Forum: Needlework April 16th 09, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Carey N.
What have you lost lately?

"MargW" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:03:25 -0400, MargW
Forum: Needlework April 14th 09, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By Carey N.
OT taxes, was Don't expect to see me much today

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Carey N. wrote:

Ah, the best laid plans.....
You have my sympathy as well. ...
Forum: Needlework April 13th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By Carey N.
Don't expect to see me much today

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 4/13/09 8:25 AM, in article , "lucille"
Forum: Needlework April 13th 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Carey N.
What to do with Stash

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 4/12/09 8:53 AM, in article ,
"Carey
N."...
Forum: Needlework April 13th 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Carey N.
What to do with Stash

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:53:47 GMT, "Carey N."
wrote:

Thanks so...
Forum: Needlework April 12th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Carey N.
What to do with Stash

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:10:31 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

Forum: Needlework April 12th 09, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Carey N.
What to do with Stash

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message