Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Karen Antalek
Forum: Quilting February 9th 09, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Karen Antalek
Quilt Show in Kirtland, Ohio

Is anyone thinking of going to the quilt show in Kirtland, Ohio, at
the FarmPark? It's always a wonderful show, and open for quite some
time. It begins Feb 13, and is up until March 25. The...
Forum: Quilting June 24th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Karen Antalek
update on grandson

Marilyn, I missed your original post on this, but will certainly be
praying for this little guy. I offer encouragement as great things are
being done in the field of cardiology. I had an aortic...
Forum: Quilting September 9th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Karen Antalek
Quilt Retreat

John, thank you for the comments about Berlin. I am going there this
weekend, as a weekend getaway with three other female relatives. Two
of us are recently widowed, and this is our meeting...
Forum: Quilting September 9th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Karen Antalek
This Group

Okay, that is my laugh for the day!! Crapola is one funny memory, and
we used to say that as kids back in the early 60's. (can I be that
old?) I am sitting here laughing, and and can hear my...
Forum: Quilting September 7th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Karen Antalek
New space for quilting

Oh Elizabeth, I have few comments or advice on the sewing cabinet you
are looking for, but my heart is aching for you to go through this with
your Mom. She must have progressive type MS for all...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Karen Antalek
Brother Embroidery Cards

Hi Jill, did you find any cards on that website that interested you?
Sometimes I just go back several times before I buy a few new ones. I
had bought a few a year ago in the spring, and never...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Karen Antalek
Brother Embroidery Cards

Jill-- here is a website that should keep you busy just looking for
embroidery cards. It is www.allbrands.com. If you are new to this,
make sure if you order that you know your format, depending...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Karen Antalek
Brother Embroidery Cards

Hi Jill, there are several sites where you can find embroidery cards at
better prices than in stores. The Brother Brand name is also compatible
with BabyLock cards, as well as White, and Singer. ...
Forum: Quilting July 27th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Karen Antalek
info on Babylock or machine embroidery

Hi everyone, I used to post on here quite a bit, and then lost my way
in finding you all again. I am still quilting, but have also added a
BabyLock Esante to my hobbies, so have been doing...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9