Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CypSew
Forum: Sewing October 1st 07, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 7
Posted By CypSew
What size blankets for premies?

Kathy, They are 5 pounds today, but by the end of the month, they may be 6
lbs, just kidding! But they do grow very quickly, so I would make the
blankets at least 36'' x 36" and flannel is...
Forum: Sewing July 18th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By CypSew
Online supplies

I order such supplies from Nancy Notions & Clotilde. Both are in the US,
but am unsure if they ship international or not.
www.nancysnotions.com
www.clotilde.com

I have always been very happy with...
Forum: Yarn June 28th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 273
Posted By CypSew
OT: Home again.

Most restaurants, authentic or not, only serve Menudo on weekends now,
unless special-ordered as I did for my DB. Yes, everyone "knows" it'll cure
hangovers, I can't attest to it.
I don't drink...
Forum: Needlework June 28th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 264
Posted By CypSew
OT: Home again.

Most restaurants, authentic or not, only serve Menudo on weekends now,
unless special-ordered as I did for my DB. Yes, everyone "knows" it'll cure
hangovers, I can't attest to it.
I don't drink...
Forum: Yarn June 28th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 273
Posted By CypSew
OT: Home again.

Now you're talking, Bruce! Except we "Texans" call it Menudo(may-nu-doe).
My brother had lived a number of years in NM and W TX, and when he was dying
in Meridian, MS several years ago, I took...
Forum: Needlework June 28th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 264
Posted By CypSew
OT: Home again.

Now you're talking, Bruce! Except we "Texans" call it Menudo(may-nu-doe).
My brother had lived a number of years in NM and W TX, and when he was dying
in Meridian, MS several years ago, I took...
Forum: Needlework June 26th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 264
Posted By CypSew
Spam and canned meats.

I didn't mean "someone hand". It should have read "some on hand". I didn't
proofread my post..
Emily
Forum: Yarn June 26th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 273
Posted By CypSew
Spam and canned meats.

I didn't mean "someone hand". It should have read "some on hand". I didn't
proofread my post..
Emily
Forum: Yarn June 26th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 273
Posted By CypSew
OT: Spam and canned meats.

I've bought Potted Meat, Spam, Corn Beef, Deviled Ham and canned Chicken
Chunks in many places, such as Chicago, Wisconsin, mid-central FL, several
cities in TX including El Paso as well as Las...
Forum: Needlework June 26th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 264
Posted By CypSew
OT: Spam and canned meats.

I've bought Potted Meat, Spam, Corn Beef, Deviled Ham and canned Chicken
Chunks in many places, such as Chicago, Wisconsin, mid-central FL, several
cities in TX including El Paso as well as Las...
Forum: Yarn June 19th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 273
Posted By CypSew
Home again.

I thought potted meat was a delicacy in the 1930s. I took many sandwiches
of it to school when other children brought mashed potato sandwiches because
they couldn't afford to buy potted meat or...
Forum: Needlework June 19th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 264
Posted By CypSew
Home again.

I thought potted meat was a delicacy in the 1930s. I took many sandwiches
of it to school when other children brought mashed potato sandwiches because
they couldn't afford to buy potted meat or...
Forum: Needlework June 14th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 264
Posted By CypSew
Home again.

I'm happy you're home with all medicines to help you recover properly.
Having you home will certainly make DH happy enough to give you plenty of
TLC, so you can rest, relax and recover. Bronchitis...
Forum: Yarn June 14th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 273
Posted By CypSew
Home again.

I'm happy you're home with all medicines to help you recover properly.
Having you home will certainly make DH happy enough to give you plenty of
TLC, so you can rest, relax and recover. Bronchitis...
Forum: Sewing June 12th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 12
Posted By CypSew
OT: Sewing on tulle

I don't know anything sewing on tulle, but I wanted to say it's good to see
you are sewing and posting on the groups again. I've often thought of you.
Emily
Forum: Sewing May 28th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By CypSew
Good sewing chat??

Have no idea.
Forum: Sewing March 4th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By CypSew
first email

Although, I am not familiar with books/instructions on sewing formal
jackets, I do want to welcome you to this sewing group. I am certain
someone will help you very soon.
Emily
Forum: Sewing February 22nd 07, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 5
Posted By CypSew
Apropos Cartoon [Cross Posted]

Very cute and I also forwarded it. thanks for sharing.
Emily
Forum: Sewing February 9th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By CypSew
OT note of thanks

My entire family sends our thanks for your thoughts and prayers during our
time of grief.
Emily
Forum: Sewing January 29th 07, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By CypSew
missing you and your posts

I went to Everett for Thanksgiving weekend once and I must say the area is
beautiful country. Hopefully one day, I'll get to spend more time there.
Emily
Forum: Sewing January 27th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By CypSew
new sewing game

A neat game and beautiful picture of an orchid.
Emily
Forum: Sewing January 27th 07, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By CypSew
missing you and your posts

Where do you live, Val? I am so allergic to cats & most pets, though I wish
I weren't. Do you know you're the 2nd person this week that has told me
they are hand embroidering, which is something...
Forum: Sewing January 26th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By CypSew
missing you and your posts

Thanks, Val, me and Irene; the weather probably has something to do with it.
At least, the Houston area has clear, blue skies and sunshine today for a
big change; I believe this is the 2nd-3rd day...
Forum: Sewing January 25th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 6
Posted By CypSew
missing you and your posts

Only 1 post this week on this group makes for a lonely site. However, I'll
contact the isp and see what's going on. I know I had a lot of spam over
the weekend, and that might be part of the...
Forum: Sewing January 13th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 19
Posted By CypSew
I need help with a serger technique!

Yes, Beverly, that's it. Thanks for correcting me; it's been some time
since I've needed to order anything from them.
Emily
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48