Showing results 1 to 25 of 123
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GrammyKathy
Forum: Quilting December 7th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By GrammyKathy
Truck update

How wonderful. Someone needs to make him some Christmas cookies.

Kathy

Ginger in CA wrote:
What a neat guy to forego that extra charge you didn't want to have to
think about!
Forum: Quilting December 6th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By GrammyKathy
Advice please OFF TOPIC

Jeri wrote:
Butterflywings wrote:
What do you use to clean genuine wood cabinet doors? I can NOT use
anything that will have any lingering fragrance ...
Forum: Quilting December 6th 06, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By GrammyKathy
Truck update

I wanted to let everyone know that last night the guy was starting to
tork (sp) the bolts on the engine of the truck. Mack in Mi said that
the engine needed overhauled and it would cost $13,000....
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By GrammyKathy
OT an update

I want to thank you all for your prayers.
Jacqueline in KY wrote:
Kathy, I so hope and pray you get your new home by Christmas. My
house has gotten as out of hand as your's has been. We all...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 06, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By GrammyKathy
OT an update

Susan yes it would be fun to have a bunch of quilters help me.
Expecially since DH will be back on the road when we move.

Kathy
Susan Laity Price wrote:
I will combine your prayer request with...
Forum: Quilting November 29th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By GrammyKathy
OT an update

Dh has found someone, FINALLY, to fix the truck. If everything goes ok
he should be back on the road either Sat or maybe Monday (No dispatch
on the weekend). We are still needing to get the down...
Forum: Quilting November 28th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

Kinda thought you would like that.

Kathy

Musicmaker wrote:
Yippee!!!, Musicmaker

Mattoon.
Forum: Quilting November 28th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

Thank you so much Louise. Me too.

Kathy

Louise wrote:
Kathy,

I know things haven't been good for you and Earl lately - I'll never
understand how people can behave the way your relatives...
Forum: Quilting November 28th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

Musicmaker wrote:
What town is it in? Musicmaker

Mattoon.

Kathy
Forum: Quilting November 28th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

Thank you Laurie

Kathy

Laurie G. wrote:
Congrats for the find!!!!!! I'm sure this is the Christmas wish you were
waiting for! I am so happy for you, Earl and the grandkidlets!

Happy...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

Kate, you are so right. This would be the best Christmas present ever.

Kathy

Kate Dicey wrote:

Everything crossed for you, darlin'! Chin up - it's almost Christmas,
and this could be the...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

Thank you so much Patti, it WILL make a difference. I will feel more
like doing more posting.
Patti wrote:
Oh, absolutely crossing fingers that this works out for you. How
wonderful if it does....
Forum: Quilting November 27th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By GrammyKathy
We found a house, well Karen did

My DH and I have been wanting to get out of the impossible liveing
situation we are in for a long time. Week before last I told the quilt
group that Karen, Cindy and I are on to keep their eye...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By GrammyKathy
Hey, Karen,Queen of Squishies

What do you want me to bake for you?

Kathy
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By GrammyKathy
my Grand daughter is here

Musicmaker wrote:
Last night around 8:00 Jenn's (dil) water broke and by 9:56 and Mady
was born (on Thanksgiving Eve). Labor lasted 90 minutes, everything
went easily and smoothly, and Jenn...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By GrammyKathy
Sad news

IMS wrote:
Sad news.... Sunshine died this afternoon. She had two seizures, and the
vets were unable to resuscitate her the 2nd time. Most of the test
results are not yet back. They got...
Forum: Quilting November 18th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By GrammyKathy
I am back

Kate,

I discovered this morning that he has done something with ALL of my
coats, I can't find any of them anywhere. We are talking about between
$200 and $300 worth of coats, 2 I can not...
Forum: Quilting November 14th 06, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By GrammyKathy
I am back

Laurie G.

I don't WANT my life to get back to NORMAL.. I want it to get BETTER.
PLEASE, would y9ou all keep praying for a home for us and a way to get
the truck fixed so he can get back to...
Forum: Quilting November 14th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By GrammyKathy
I am back

Just wanted to let everyone what had happened to me. My nephew had my
internet shut off and I just did get back online. Earl (DH) is finally
home, but we still have to get the truck fixed. He had...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By GrammyKathy
DH update and other

Thank you for the offer, but I have put up with it this long I can put
up with it a little longer.
Tricia wrote:
On 23 Oct 2006 21:23:58 -0700, "GrammyKathy"
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By GrammyKathy
DH update and other

Jacqueline, who says I have waited to start calling them names. I may
be a Christian, but I am no saint. I have had to do a lot of repenting
here lately and I don't like it. I don't say those...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By GrammyKathy
DH update and other

Maryd, this goes on no matter what. They are control freaks. No I
can't find temporary houseing because I will not leave the stuff we
have in this house. The basement and backporch is full of our...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By GrammyKathy
DH update and other

We have tried to do something all they told us to do was move. A lot
of help they are. I stay down here as much as possible with the door
locked while they are here. As far as what type of family...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By GrammyKathy
DH update and other

Dr. told him another week. They took him off the insulin shots, now
they will have to reduce the tablets they put him on for diabetes. What

he is takeing is still to much. Also have to reduce his...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By GrammyKathy
I have a question about finishing a quilt

Thank you Pat, I never thought about that.
Kathy D in Il

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Well, yes, that is right Kathy. BUT,
what's to stop an unscrupulous person